The note||Epilogue

Robin's house. 9:23pm.

       Steve was putting away his clothes in the dresser. He picked up the hoodie and something fell out. A note. He picked it up. He looked at it for a minute before opening it.

Dear Steve,

So I wasn't really sure how to start this letter but I know I want to apologize. So I'm sorry Steve. I know you only meant well. I shouldn't have gotten so mad at you for wanting to protect me. I feel awful. The last thing I wanted was for us to fight. I truly am sorry Harrington. I know you might not wanna talk to me anymore and that's ok I guess but I just wanted you to know I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself. I also wanted to say you will always hold a special place in my heart even if we aren't together anymore. Yea that's kinda it. One more thing Harrington, do a kick flip.

Love, Eddie

    Steve read the letter over and over. Tears started to run down his face. He got up and grabbed his keys. He put his shoes on and opened the door. "Hey, where are you going?"  "Eddie's."  He walked out of the door and got into his car. He drove to Eddie's trailer. When he got there he knocked on the door. Within a few seconds Eddie swung the door open. Shocked to see Steve. Steve grabbed Eddie and pulled him into a tight hug. Steve was still crying. "Hey hey it's ok Steve." Steve only cried more.

    "Eddie I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left. It was all my fault. You were right me getting hurt doesn't help. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. I'm just so sorry Eddie. I missed you so much."  Eddie pulled Steve into a kiss. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have been so mad at you. I should have let you explain." They both smiled and kissed again.

    "I love you Eddie and don't you ever forget that." Eddie giggled. "I love you too Steve."

———————————————————-
A/N Well that's gonna end the book. I hope you all enjoyed it!! Thank you so much for reading. And I just checked and it's already got over 1k read so thank you all so much!! I hope you all have a great day/night! Rennet to eat sleep and drink some water. Love you all so much!! BYEEEE!!

Word Count:408