Preview

"I've only seen real hell because the kid in me wanted to see heaven." I correct him. "We take so many little things for granted. Food, water, a home, the ability to smell, walk and communicate, our sight. Take all of those away and you can barely function. Having all those senses is what makes you normal, but take only one of those away and everyone sees you as something fragile. Something that needs to be taken care of."

Devorah Isla Astor

"In God's eyes we're all created equal, but the human eye begs to differ. If there are standards built for us to overtake and certain expectations for us to meet then no one will truly be equal. In conclusion, instead of trying to mold yourself in a way that will blend into somebody else's reality; create your own."

" You're not build for someone else's reality other than the one you want to own."

Jeon Jungkook

Disclaimer: this is a little preview of a standalone story I've been working on the sidelines. all the characters are of my own imagination, therefore they have original names, but when I post them here I convert em into fanfics.

This story is pretty fucked up (more fucked up than the stuff I have uploaded), so expect sensitive themes, graphic scenes of violence, gore and all that fun stuff. More sensitive subjects involve bondage, r@pe, (mild) blood play, pain play, fear play, predator and pray themes and some other immoral shit I can't think of.

I advice you to kindly exit, if you can't handle this kind of thing. This book is not for the weak minded.

If you're a minor, I can't tell you what you can or can't do. I'm doing my part by telling you to not go any further.

And for those who decide to stay, I hope you enjoy...

COMING SOON!