Scary movies and warm blankets

-Eddie-

The ride to Steve's house was really awkward. We didn't say anything or look at each other. When we got to his house I got out of his car and looked at his house, It was huge. "Wow Harrington, quite a house you got there"

"Yeah I know that's usually the reaction people get when they come over" Steve replied

When we got inside Steve took off his shoes and I did the same. We began to walk to the living room and Steve kept on looking at me. I don't think he realized I could tell though. When we got to the living room I asked "So what movie do you want to watch" I asked him. "How about a horror movie, those ones are the best"

"Ok sure" he said in reply. "I work at family video with Robin so I rented a few movies out with the employees discount. I'm sure I have at least one horror movie here". When Steve mentioned Robin I wasn't surprised. Of course he had a girlfriend, he was one of the most popular kids at our school. Steve looked through the pile of movies while I sat on the couch looking at my surroundings. Steve's house was huge and probably really expensive. I began to stare at him when he was going through the movies. I don't know what I see in him. He bullies me at school. This was the only time he was nice to me so it doesn't count. He has a shitty personality, but it didn't matter because he was really attractive. Not to mention he was strong, and he has a nice ass but that part doesn't matter. All that matters is that he's an ass and I'm stupid for liking him or thinking that he would ever like me back. "Finally I found one" he said enthusiastically. He put the VHS tape in and we bag an to watch the movie.

-Steve's POV-
When we got out of the car I could tell that Eddie was surprised by the size of my house. Usually a lot of people are. "Wow Harrington, quite a house you got there" Eddie said, clearly impressed."Yeah I know that's usually the reaction people get when they come over" I said.

People always give me the same reaction. We go inside and I take off my shoes, Eddie does the same thing. I walk into the living room, Eddie follows. I kept on looking at him making sure he wouldn't steel anything. Even though he was nice and forgiving and all that shit, he was still a druggie, a homo, and was a trouble maker. The more I looked at him the cuter he was. He was actually pretty attractive with that long curly brown hair, and his beautiful hazel eyes that sparkled in the light. FUCK DO I FIND EDDIE MUNSON ATTRACTIVE. No no no no no I'm not gay I like girls. I strictly like girls. I stopped looking at him and just went to the living room. "So what movie do you want to watch? How about a horror movie, those ones are the best" Eddie finally said after about fifteen minutes of silence. "Ok sure" I said in reply. "I work at family video with Robin so I rented a few movies out with the employees discount. I'm sure I have at least one horror movie here". I began to look through a stack of movies I had brought home from family video."Finally I found one" I said with relief. I put the VHS tape in and started the movie. I sat on the couch next to Eddie and we began to watch.

-Eddie's POV-

Me and Steve both sat on his couch watching the movie in silence for about fifteen minutes until I had the courage to ask him something extremely stupid. "Is that girl you mentioned earlier umm what's her name? Right Robin! Is she your girlfriend or something?"

"What"

I was scared to repeat myself but I did anyways. "Is Robin your girlfriend or something?"

"What no eww Robin is gay"

I paused for a second trying to contemplate weather I should reply or not. I could just not say anything. I didn't care if he would kick me out we hated each other anyways."If she's gay then why are you so homophobic" I asked clearly pissed. "I'm not homophobic, it's diffident a gay guy has a crush on you"
"Who said I'm gay"
"The whole school, also the drawings in your notebook"
"Ok well then who said I had a crush on you" "the drawings in your notebook"
"Well maybe it was just for an art project"
"sure whatever you say"
"well for your information number one it's not any different when a guy has a crush on you from when a girl has a crush on you and number two you are homophobic"
"No I'm not"
"Yes you are"
"No I'm not"
"Fine then prove it"
"What!?!"
"Prove your not homophobic"
"How?"
"I don't know jus-"
As I was about to say something Steve kisses me..... on the lips.... "What the fuck dude I said prove your not homophobic not prove that your gay" I said clearly flustered. " sorry I didn't know how to prove it to you that I'm not homophobic". There was an awkward silence after that and for the next thirty minutes we couldn't even look at each other.

Hello guys this is the end of this chapter but I will be working on another chapter today but for now enjoy because my finger and brain hurt from thinking and typing :/ have a good rest of you day/night/morning/evening.