Like introduction ig

Katsuki Bakugo. Found dead at cherry-street 61, 16year old man who had many cuts on his body that looked too be from a axe.
———————————————————————————

Katsuki woke up with sweat all over his face he was hyperventilating, he stod up and walked over into his bathroom.

Bakugo pov-
It was just a dream dumbass, stop hyperventilating, just calm the fuck down, you ain't dead so stop worrying, and you aren't even 16. Just go take a shower.

-after the shower-
I walk out of the shower and out to my room, I put on my school uniform and walk downstairs to get some breakfast, when I'm down I can see my mom and dad getting ready to go too work. I grab a toast and say goodbye to my mom and starts walking to school, mom doesn't have time to drive me to school and I don't want dad to drive me so I just walk there, it's no big deal tho, it's actually kinda nice, not many people are out at this time so you don't have to talk to many people.

When I arrive at my middle school I see many people in my class walking towards my classroom, I follow them inside and sit down on my chair, when class starts I can see Deku walking in and apologizing for being late, 'tch dumb Deku always late' I laugh a lil, quietly, at how dumb he is.

When class is over we all walk outside because it's break. (obviously) me and my friends walk behind the school to smoke some weed (because they thought it was cool to smoke in middle school)
When Deku sees us, he stares at us before speaking
"W-what are you guys doing??" He asks
"What does it look like? dumbass" friend 1 says
"Why are you smoking weed?!" Deku asks, all of us stares at each other before I start to speak,

"Deku, it tastes good and makes us happy, and makes us COOL"
"N-no it doesn't, I'm gonna tell our teacher!"
We all stare at each other while Deku runs away
"GODDAMIT' MY PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME" friend 2 says.
I just stare at my feet. I can't say anything, my head was racing really fast and I didn't even realize my friends staring at me.

with the teachers and kids(aka bkg and the friends)—

No one's pov-

Teacher-okay kids, WHAT THE HELL ARE YA'LL DOING, YOU CAN'T SMOKE WEED WHEN YOU'RE AT YOUR AGE. I'm gonna have to tell y'all's parents about this, this is unacceptable in every way.

Friend 1- WHAT NO PLEASE DONT TELL MY PARENTS ILL DO ANYTHING, PLEASE!

Friend 2- Kay, just don't scream at my parents teach'

Teacher- katsuki you okay? I mean of course you're not because I'm telling your parents and that's like the worst that can happen in school but why are you so quiet?

Katsuki didn't hear anything anyone said after the teacher said he would call their parents. He was stuck far up in his thoughts, too far, he was thinking of all things that could happen when he gets home.
All the things...

-suki
-tskui
-katsuki!
Katsuki looks around the room to see everyone stare at him, he didn't say anything so why are they staring at him.

Teacher- katsuki I will call your parents now okay?

Katsuki-whatever.

-when school was over-
Bakugo's pov-

I was walking home when I saw Deku walking on the other side of the road, we hadn't given him his lesson for telling the teacher abt us smoking.
"DEKU!"
"W-wha, oh h-hi kacchan!"
"COME HERE, NOW!"
He walked over the road and in front of me, he asked what I wanted but I just stared at him,
"Kacchan what did you wan-"
I cut him of by slapping him hard in the face. He started crying and asked why I did that, I said nothing and walked away hearing him crying behind me.

Hello this is the Arthur, I just wanna say that this was like the introduction to the whole story so it will get better in the next chapter I promise