Chapter 1

Killua yawned, sitting up. He blinked. I'm in my room? He couldn't remember what had happened right before but he could've sworn he heard some sort of- "Kil! Breakfast's ready!" his mother called. Killua's eyes brightened and he ran down the stairs. "Ah! Coming mother!" when he got to the kitchen table his mother and Alluka were both there. Alluka beamed. "Big brother!" he walked over and hugged her, then Kikyo wrapped her arms around him as well. "Good morning sweetie" Killua smiled, then gasped a little at his plate. "My favorite!" he sat down and started eating. His mother smiled. "I know you've always been fond of sushi so I made it just for you"

Killua nodded. "I love you, mother!" she smiled. "love you too, Kil" Alluka hugged him from the side. "I love you more, big brother" Killua patted her head. "Well its time for school, right?" his mother nodded. "I packed you lunch and snacks for school!" Killua smiled as she helped him put his backpack on, then kissed his cheek. "Have a great day at school dear!" Killua nodded. "I will mother!" Alluka waved. "I'll miss you big brother!" Killua exited the house and it was a bright beautiful day. "Oooh, pretty" he saw a rainbow in the sky as well. Ah, I'm acting like a 12 year old. I'm 16. Killua kept walking, he got on the bus and a few people waved. He smiled back, loving the feeling of being acknowledged. Once he got off the bus a lot of people said good morning to him but he was a bit overwhelmed.

He was suddenly grabbed by the wrist and jumped a little, "E-Eh?" he glanced over his shoulder, then flushed a little as he realized it was Gon. "hey killua" he said with a smile, pulling him closer. "H-Hey Gon!" Gon hummed, moving some hair out of his face. "You know you're looking nice today, did you do something with your hair maybe?" Killua shook his head. "N-No?" H-he's touching me, I don't think I've ever been this close to Gon before-"Have you always been that cute then?" Killua flushed. "I-" Gon laughed softly at his reaction, and it was music to his ears.

Suddenly Gon's lips were on his and his eyes widened. "Mm!" Gon was kissing him. Holy shit. Killua gripped onto Gon's shirt a little, eyes slowly closing as he relaxed into it. There was what sounded like a slamming door and he jumped, glancing around. He noticed a lot of people staring. Gon chuckled. "don't mind them," Killua nodded. Gon smiled. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" Killua's eyes widened and he was about to say yes when he remembered. "what about-" Gon held a finger to his lips. "Shh" Killua blinked. Huh? Gon smiled. "don't worry about it." Killua nodded, and then yelped as Gon scooped him up bridal style. "G-Gon-?" He kissed Killua's forehead, causing him to blush. "I thought you wanted to go on a date?" Killua's eyes widened. "We can't skip school!"

Gon shrugged. "Its one day Killua. You can miss a single day of school." Killua hummed as Gon walked out of the school door. "I suppose its worth it" he mumbled. Killua had the time of his life on that date. They went to a fancy restaurant, to the beach, they cuddled in a hammock, it was amazing. Gon and him walked home hand in hand, and Killua was nervous. Gon kissed his cheek. "Relax" he bit his lip. "I'm trying..." Killua had pretty much just skipped school. He was a bit worried about how his mother would react. "Kil" she said, arms crossed. Killua bit his lip. "yes mother...?"

710 words

To be continued...