Chapter Three

Izuku nervously fiddled with his fingers, waiting for his name to be called at the intercom. The entire school had passed their physical exams, and now, it was the 12th graders' turns. A few students from Izuku's class had already been called, which made his stress levels rise even higher. 

The greenette looked around, eyes landing on his classmates, that were coming back into his class. At that exact moment another group of students were asked to go to the clinic. A loud beep resonated through the school, earning everybody's attention. 

"Attention... We are now ready for another group of students to make their way to the Physical Examination Clinic. The following students are asked to make their way there, immediately...; Minoru Mineta, Kyouka Jiro, Mashirao Ojiro, Izuku Midoriya and Momo Yaoyorozu. Thank you."

To these words, Izuku's heart skipped a beat. He watched as four other of his classmates walked out the door, leading him to hurry out as well. He quietly followed the chattering group of students, until they arrived to the clinic. Five nurses were waiting patiently, all leading the students into different stalls, to perform their exams. Izuku was accompanied by a young nurse... She seemed in her early 30s. They settles down in the farthest stall, isolated from the other nurses and students. After all, Physical exams are private. 

"Alright, Izuku. I'll ask you to take off your clothes. Everything but your undergarments." The woman kindly asked, fiddling with her documents. Izuku immediately tensed up, which was obviously visible, since the woman gave him a strange look. "Is this your first time doing this?" She questioned, sitting down on a small black stool in front of him. 

"Yeah." Midoriya nodded shyly, taking a seat on a chair. The woman smiled, looking down as she stood up. 

"Okay. I'll step out while you get undressed. I have to get some files at the printer, I'll be back in a jiffy." She spoke softly, walking off. As soon as she disappeared, Izuku broke down. Tears were uncontrollably streaming down his face, his breath hitching. He ran his fingers through his clean hair, trying to calm himself down. After what seemed like about 2 minutes, Izuku stood up, untying his belt and jacket. He neatly folded his blouse, pants and jacket, setting them down on the second chair, before taking a seat again. He fiddled around with his fingers, eyes glued to his bruised thighs and cut legs. 

"Alright, I'm back." The woman's voice made Midoriya flinch, a sudden urge to cry overtaking him. He watched as the nurse stared at him for a few seconds, smiling softly as she sat down, immediately making him more at ease. If there's one thing he doesn't want, is to be questioned on what happened to his body. 

"Okay. So, Izuku, I'll ask you step on this scale, please." She asked, pointing to a scale, which had been set in the corner of the stall. The greenette nodded, shyly standing up onto the black platform. He didn't like being in underwear in front of an unknown lady, but it was better than being in front of his father. 

"Okay... 95 pounds." She whispered, now measuring his height. Izuku straightened his back, knowing that's what he had to do. "And... 5 feet, 2 inches. Alright. You can step off, now." She stated, noting things onto her sheets. Midoriya nervously sat back down, not knowing what she'll want to do next.

"Okay, I'll be taking your blood pressure, next." The lady continued, taking out a familiar instrument. Midoriya had seen instruments like these before, in books, mostly. The exam continued for about 15 more minutes, as the greenette was examined from head to toe. Eventually, the physical things were over... Something worse was coming, and the small boy could feel it. 

"Okie-Dokie, then. Now, Izuku, I'll be asking you a few questions, about your physical health, as well..." The woman claimed, still scribbling on her documents. "First off, have you been keeping a healthy diet? Y'know, your meats, veggies, fruits, and lactose?" She asked, looking up into the male's eyes. Izuku looked down.