• part three

𝚈𝚊𝚓𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝙹𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚜

Friday night was awesome. I finally held the event the right way and got too see faces I haven't seen in a while.

Except for Jabrii's I didn't plan on seeing her. I totally forgot she goes to Spelman.

I started wondering where the fuck that girl Unique came from and how she just up and started going with Bri.

I also wonder do she be, nevermind.

She ain't my girl.

"Mrs.Simms, you have reservations at a restaurant in 15 minutes do you want me too call Matt ?" Said Aaliyah on the Intercom.

"No that's fine, I'll just take the car, Thank you Liyah."

~~~~~~

"Hi,reservations for Yajara Simms ?" The waitress looked up and smiled.

"Yes right this way. " She walked me to the table.

And sitting at that table ? Jabrii.

My smiled faded as hers appeared.

"Hiiiii." "Byeeeee." I turned around but I felt her grab my arm.

"Please, just sit, you can't avoid me forever."

She's right. I can't avoid her forever, but I will not fucking talk to her.

She hasn't been forgiven.

I sat down and she smirked. "Thank you."

"Mhm."  I sat down and started texting Ziyah on my phone.

"So, you married a lor stud ." She said drinking her sprite.

"What ?" "That girl you was with, she's a stud and when the girl introduced you she called you Mrs.Simms. Also I saw her kissing all on you and shit so I figured-"

"Jabrii, that's none of your business who I talk too, we aren't together, haven't been for two years now and don't try to sit here and play victim either because I know you."

"And I know you Yajara." Well she isn't lying. But I don't like her.

We looked at each other for a while. The waitress came and refilled her sprite and gave me some Cognac and Don Julio mixed together.

Jabrii watched me as I gulped the drink down. "Excuse me, can I get some more ?" I asked the waitress as she walked by.

"Oh oh oh and can I order a seafood Alfredo with extra shrimp with a side of chicken ?" The waitress nodded her head as she grabbed my cup to take it to the bar.

"You drink ?" She asked looking at me.

"You minding my business ?" I shot back.

"Yes I am fuck. Why are you drinking ? " "Because I can." "You're not grown. You're eighteen." "Nineteen actually."

"Don't get smart and smacked." "I'll jump across this fucking table." "Yajara try me."

The silence grew very loud. I looked around for some type of way for that waitress to come back with my drink.

"Look Jabrii. I don't want you and I'm not married." "So who's ring is that around your neck."

I touched the ring. I remember when she gave it too me. I was still in the hospital from the incident and she proposed.

I happily agreed of course. I loved her. We would've been married for a year and two months by now.

"None of your business." I said eating my food.