Part 10

As we were walking up to the house I suggested that Conrad could drive my car so we could get slushies on the broadwalk, he was a little scared at first but then came around to it.
" no one and I mean no one has driven this car apart from me and my grandad so feel special" I say jokingly.
" I'll take good care of her, I promise" he says climbing in.
As we set off I'm guessing he didn't know how fast it really was.
" wow" Is all he could say.
As we pulled up to the broadwalk, he quickly ran over to my side to open my door.
" wow what a gentleman" I say thanking him.
As we were walking around the place, a teddy bear caught my eye, a brown stuffed teddy with big brown eyes, he was so cute.
Conrad led me over to the ring toss, I didn't realise how good he was at it.
After three turns he got it, the girl just older than me started checking Conrad out and I felt a pang of jealously, I quickly wrapped my arm around his.
" can I have the brown teddy bear, the one with big brown eyes?" He asks the lady. How did he know?
She quickly grabs the teddy and then writes something down handing it to him.
We both thank her and walk over to the ice cream stand. He grabbed the note she gave him and quickly threw it into the bin.
"What did it say?" I say looking up to him.
"It was her number, as if she didn't get the picture" he says kissing my head.

Daisyjones Instagram story -

After a while we decided to get slushies and head home

While we were driving I decided to turn some music on, i put my favourite band on, one direction of course.
My favourite song came on she's not afraid.
As it started I saw Conrad mouthing some of the words.
" omg your a directioner!" I scream excitedly.
" no no don't get the wrong picture" he says sternly.
" I'm their biggest fan!" He says laughing and singing along.
Wow I get the best of both worlds, a boyfriend who likes one direction. They are hard to find nowadays.
As we were driving up the driveway susannah was waiting for us.
" so how did it go?" She says excitedly.
" she said yes!" Conrad walks up to her giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.
" to both?"
" yes to both!" Conrad says happily.
" oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you both! Welcome to the family dais! Not that you haven't been apart of it for a while!" She says hugging me.
A family, a full family! I'm so happy right now. I can't wait to tell my dad, I can't wait for my dad to meet Conrad, I know he'll love him!
My brother on the other hand might need a little more persuading, the thing is my brother, Jacob, had to put up with me through the heartache I had with aiden, Jacob and aiden never got along, after we broke up, Jacob went to aidens house, I still don't know why he did.
Jacob was coming over in two days and I couldn't wait!
I'm finally happy! I get to go to the deb ball with my boyfriend and have the fourth with family! I couldn't wait!