Pt 1:Training

Today my group,BLACKPINK,will be training all day.We have a mission coming up and with the help of Stray kids and WayV,we'll try to make it a success.

"Earth to Daiyu." Said Lisa while waving her hand in front of my face.

Yeah,I might have been staring out of the window for the past 10 minutes. But it was only because I was rethinking the plan,over and over.It is true that BlackPink has no leader cause we treat each other equally and if either of us have a plan,we become the head of the plan but we still don't have a leader.

"Sorry,just going over the plan in my head." I said getting up and grabbing one of my blades.(A/N:Pick any of the blades from the picture at the start)

"This mission is gonna be a tough one and we'll need to go undercover." Said Jennie from her place at the shooting range across the training room.

"Jeongin and Seungmin have that covered.They're making us all fake identities.From what I heard,I'll have to fake being married to Jaehyun." Jisoo said.

"Where's Rosé with our water bottles?" Lisa asked.

Just then Rosé walked in holding 5 water bottles(all 5 are similar to the one in the picture below):

She tossed me mine and I took a sip from it.

"How good is your aim now?" Rosé asked me.

"It's pretty good now that I've been practicing." I answered and threw my blade into the board a few feet away from me.

I smirked."Bullseye."

"Alright,that was amazing." Rosé said while high-fiving me.

"Hey Jisoo unnie,when is Somi supposed to get here?" Jennie asked.

"She should be here in a few minutes." Answered Jisoo.

The door bell rang from upstairs.

"I'll go get it." I said.I went upstairs and checked the security cameras before opening the door.

"Hey Somi!"

"Hi Daiyu unnie."

"Come on in."

She walked in and went with me to the training room downstairs,where the rest of the girls were.If you're wondering why Somi is here,it's because she's from the group we have to defeat in our mission.She was forced into the bad side of the Mafia by her father.She is actually a good person,unlike her family.The Royal Jeons.(A/N:I won't be using the real names of Somi's parents).

Her mother:
Scarlett Jeon,Canadian like Somi.

Her father:
Jeon Dae-Seong,cheated on her older half brother's mother with her mother.

Her older half brother:
Jeon Jungkook,can be an asshole most of the time but sweet to his baby sister...sometimes.

Somi wanted nothing to do with the bad side of the Mafia but she had no choice as she is the only heir the Jeon throne left and she will have to claim it once she turns 24 in 3 years.