2

This chapter contains Mature content, so people who are underaged and are uncomfortable, feel free to skip the part mentioned with 🔥 in the start and the end.
____________________________________________

Nine Months passed away in a blink of an eye. To be honest, none of the mates were doing fine.

Jungkook was still mad at Taehyung. Maybe Anger is not the right word to put his current emotion towards His Alpha, he was disappointed, yea, he was sad and disappointed.

He couldn't still understand what made Taehyung think so low of him. He ruined their Friendship, relationship, bond and everything else they had,.believing in someone's words.

He was in disbelief that the older was still in the dilemma of believing the obvious lie. One thing that changed according to him was that now he didn't care, earlier when he had a little, just a little faith over whatever they had between them, existed in him no longer.

He was on verge of give up, when he, the one who broke is heart into pieces, gave a reason not to. Their daughter, No! His Daughter.

The older was obviously telling that he didn't want anything with not just him but also the baby, not via words but through actions too.

He wish no one go through that, the pain was so insufferable, he had no option but to call for Tae, his mate. He never once in his Life thought that the older would block him in the mindlink, when he was in a vulnerable and a painful state.

No words can describe how much Jungkook hate himself for still wanting a certain warmth from certain someone, who obviously didn't want to have anything with him.

He felt pathetic, when he once again let the tears slip off his sapphire eyes. If only he didn't attend the damn party, not to mention, the party which he attended on behalf of Taehyung, The party that ruined everything he had with him.

"Taeeee, you know how much I hate those things, I don't wanna attend it, there will be a whole lot of crowd for my likings, can you come with me please!!"

"Try to understand sunshine, if I was able to attend it, I wouldn't send you there in the first place, just try it once, I know you hate those parties but you see it's importance right? The pack would be benefitted. The head of the council of Warewolves would attend it, so it would be much easier to get funds for expanding our territory and helping out the Packless."

"But why can't-"

Taehyung patience was running thin, he can't stand those eyes of his mate, but he HAD to go, he's left with no other options, so he chose to act a little firm, he wouldn't fall into the familiar trap of a sapphire eyes.

"Jungkook! Behave like a Luna and for once and attend those things.. It is not like it should always be me attending, and moreover I have to go to the borders of the pack to make sure of the safety measures, so behave!!"

This made Jungkook shut his mouth, his eyes teared up, he wasn't any fragile omega who would cry instantly at those little shouting, but for some unknown reason he felt vulnerable after seeing his mate scold him.

Was he never a good Luna? Didn't he behave like a Luna anytime?

He shook away those thoughts when his eyes met his Alpha's ruby ones that now reflected guilt. He now understood his assignment. He rolled his eyes, which didn't go unnoticed by the Older.