good to see you again

*(pov lyla)*

i didn't wanted to go home so i went to the place where the woman i love is staying. the hospital.

i walked to the room my mom was in and saw the doctor checking on her. '''hey lyla'' she said. ''hello doctor hellen. how is she?'' i asked.

''still the same'' she asnwerd. i signed and sat down on the chair next to my moms bed.

'' i'll give you privacy''she said walking out of the room.

i sighend and looked at my mom ''ey mom it's me again. your daughter. all of this. all that happend with you, it's all my faul, i should've looked out better. i didn't needed to let you go, if i looked out better this woudn't have happend, it should've had been me that's in a coma not you. this all is my fault. it's my fault'' i said whiping away tears.

'' i needed to protect you. but i failed. i fault and now you're in a coma'' i rested my head on her arm.

there was a soft knock on the door i turned around and standed up. i walked over to him and jumped in his arms.

we stayed like this what felled like years. i pulled away. ''what, how, when'' i said not nowing what to say.

''you missed me?'' he asked. i nodded my head like a mad woman. ''yeah duh i missed you, where were you i didn't hear mutch of you'' i said.

'' i was in the army'' he said. i just hugged him again.

'' i missed you so mutch jordan'' i said, tears falling from my eyes. i pulled away and walked to my mom again.

''how did you know?'' i asked. ''your brother told me'' he said. i nodded.

''are you staying'' i asked not looking away from my mom. he was quiet for a sec, ''yes i'm staying i'm not gonna let my fav cousin go true this alone'' he said

''AWW you're so sweet'' i said. ''i was talking about david'' i looked at him and hit him on his stomach.

we laughed, ''i'm kidding'' he said. that's jordan my cousin he can Always make me laugh even when i have the most awful day ever.

i looked at the time and it was pretty late. and i have school tommorow.

i grabbed my moms face in my hands and stroke her cheek. ''i need to go, but i promise i'll be back tommorow. with jordan'' i said looking at him. he nodded.

i looked back at my mom. ''just please promise me you'll be better soon. please'' i said. a tear slipped and landed on her pale lips. i kissed her forehead and walked outside with jordan.

*(pov 3the person)*

when lyla and jordan when home, the tear from lyla slipped into lyla's moms lips.

lyla's mom chocked awake. she was breating heavly she had a dry thoat. the nursed came running in and so did the doctor. the doctor flashed a light on the eyes of Veronica.

she was awake. they gave her a needle that calmes her down. she calmed down and looked around. they gave her a pill and a glass of water.

they all looked at eatchother. they didn't expact her to wake up. it only been 4 days.

that was really rare. but Veronica knows that lyla did this. lyla saved her.

~~~~~~~~~~

*(pov lyla)*

i woke up all sweety. derek he's in trouble. they have him, the caliveras they have him. i need to call braedon.

''hello'' her voice said. ''braedon, braedon'' i said fast. ''lyla? what's wrong'' she asked.