ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

ੈ✩‧₊˚

ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝗢𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟴𝟵, 𝟰𝟯 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗻.

𝗦𝗶𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀, 𝗲𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗿, 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗽𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲.

𝗛𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺.

━━━━━━━━━━ The sounds of heavy breathing and guns clanking filled your ears. The room was dark, the only light that was emanated came from red lights below you. You, and several other women, practiced the same movements, synchronizing with each other.

With a gun in your hand, you were so concentrated, blocking out everyone and everything, that you didn't notice the person walking up to your side.

"ведьма," The woman caught your attention, causing you to look at her, "есть кое-что, что вам нужно увидеть."

She lead you outside of the training room, bringing you towards a big monitor which was displaying breaking news. "Moments ago, Sir Reginald Hargreeves, an eccentric billionaire, was just found dead."

You stared blankly at the screen, processing what you just heard.

"That's your father, yeah?" The English words were laced thickly with a Russian accent.

"Well shit."

❀˚̣̣̣͙

Descending from the air, your red magic allowed you to softly touch the ground. In front, you could see the two umbrellas, one on each door. The thoughts of the Umbrella Academy all together brought back dreadful memories.