𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

-𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟏, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟎-
-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐄-
The headquarters at Fawley Manor has just been attacked, I quickly look around at all the fallen bodys.

My eyes scan all the dead lifeless bodies, I keep searching and searching for the reason I came to the wrong side of the war.

There she is... laying on the hard marble floor, pale and coughing up blood. The reason I did it all, the reason I gave up my hopeless fawning over Lilly, the reason I chose to except my fate with the dark lord. The reason I chose to still live through my teenage years.

I quickly fall to my knees, and hold her tight in my arms.

"Rey, my lovely Reyna, you'll be okay, y-you'll be fine" he starts mumbling into her hair.

"Sev, my love, y-you cant save me" she chokes up.

"N-no tell me where your hurt, I-I can fix this, just tell me where your hurt" he starts searching her body for any major cuts and slashes.

He finds no major slashes or cuts on her body. Only meaning one thing. She was hit with an internal curse.

The internumn curse. The curse that crushes your organs until there is no other choice for them but to explode. It's deadly and there is no known counter curse.

"S-sev I n-need you t-to promise me something" she says as clear as she can. Still spitting up blood.

"Anything, anything Reyna" he cries out.

"Take C-care of Athena for me, protect her with your L-life" she coughs violently. "Swear you'll protect her from what's to come in the future" she finishes.

"I g-give you my word, I p-promise you Reyna, I will treat her if she were my own" she mumbles while sobbing violently.

Reyna's body falls limp in his arms.

"Reyna?" He calls out. "R-REYNA" he yells and he sobs into her hair.

"You promised not to leave me" he whispers.

—————————————————

I quickly run up the stairs and head to the nursery room, I open the door and look down into the crib. There she is Athena Lyra. 2 month old, pureblood, with the beautiful features of her mother.

"Hello there my dear Athena" he coos while picking her up into his arms.

"I promise I'll protect you with my life, I won't let anything happen to you" he whispers, while apparating to his own house.
—————————————————

𝟕 𝟏/𝟐 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.
-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐄-

"Please Severus the girl deserves to learn how to be a lady and to become a lovely women" Narcissa begs Severus.

"She doesn't need to attend those stupid balls, she will stay home with me until it is time for her to attend Hogwarts." Severus demands.

"You can't keep her locked up forever you know, she'll need to make friends one day Severus" she says knowingly.

Severus has kept Athena cooped up in his house for the past 8 years. Teaching her how to defend herself, teaching her things she would need to know in her elementary years. But mostly he teachers her how to protect herself, mainly because of what happened to her parents.

All Athena knows about her parents is that they died fighting for what they truly believed in.

"Fine, one ball that's all I'm giving you Cissy" Severus exclaims.