Erzas Dare

Me: Hello awesomesauces!

Natsu: Hey Ice stripper!!! Don't touch my FOOD!!!!

Gray: Don't tell me what to do Flamebrain!!!! *does ice make magic of a sledgehammer*

Natsu: Oh really STRIPPER! *uses dragon slayer magic*

Erza: Shut up!! You idiots! *smashes there heads together*

Me:Ummm Well didn't expect that... *sweat drop*

Bixlow: I did because *snickers* I ate Natsus food.

Lisanna: That's bad Bixlow!

Bixlow: I don't care!

Me: Okay shut up guys we have our first dare today!

Natsu: oh okay...

Me: okay so today we have one of my best friends from my old school here to give us the dare. Her name is Samantha.

Samantha: yup that's me peeps! I'm Samantha but you can call me Sam.

Lucy: umm... Okay Sam what's up?

Sam: Hehehe well I have a dare for Erza Scarlet. *smirks*

Erza: Throw whatever it is at me! I'm the fiercest Mage in all of Fiore I'm sure I can handle one dare. *does a pose*

Happy: No your not! Your the meanest!

Erza: what did you say! *growls*

Happy: Oh uh I said Aye that describes you perfectly! *trembles*

Erza: I thought so. Anyway Sam what is this dare you speak of?

Sam: Well the dare is that Miss Scarlet must watch Everyone eat all the strawberry cake in town including me and The authoress,Sarai.

Erza: What?!?!?!

Sam: yup but I'm not done. You can not have any of the cake none,nada , zip, zilch!

Erza: You are a piece of crap! For now and forever!

Sam: NO IM NOT *says in the Asian kid voice*

Me: that's so out dated.

Sam: so what I'm a man!

Elfman: yeah you are so it proud say it loud!

Elfman and Sam: WE ARE MEN THE PROUDEST OF ALL MEN!!!*starts chanting*

Meanwhile

Erza: MY-my CAKE ITS GOING TO BE EATEN IN FRONT OF MY FACE AND I WONT BE ABLE TO EAT ANY OF IT!*starts rocking back and forth*

Jellal: HEY ERZA SORRY ABOUT YOUR CAKE, I DONT WANT YOU TO BE SAD I PROMISE ILL BUY YOU A CAKE FROM THE BEST SHOP IN TOWN! *smiles*

Erza: *smiles fakely* THANKS JELLAL SO FRIGGIN MUCH I WONDER HOW IN MAVIS'S GHOSTLY SPIRIT ARE YOU GOING TO FIND A FRIGGIN CAKE SINCE YOU RETARDS ARE GOING TO EAT IT ALL! NOT TO MENTION YOU CANT JUST WALTZ INTO THE STORE UNDER MYSTOGANS NAME BECAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS HE IS IN EDOLAS RIGHT NOW SO GET YOUR FRIGGIN FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE I SLAP YOU SO HARD ITLL PUT ZEREF HIMSELF TO SHAME!!! *glares*

Jellal: O-okay then... *backs away slowly* K bye! *runs off*

Mirajane: *hiding behind a chair* Bummer! I was so looking forward to a Jerza moment.

Sam: OKAY EVERYONE LETS DO THIS DARE!

Erza: Fine... *cries*

Natsu: Alright!!! Time to eat the cake!

Sting and Rogue: *pop out of nowhere with their exceeds* I heard something about cake!

Lector: We figured we could get some cake so it would be sweet if we can get some.