Part 7: bullies

You didn't tell Eddie about Amanda because you were afraid of him going to far and you felt bad because she called him a freak. Even though he is probably used to it by now.

After 7th period you were walking back to your locker and Eddie wasn't there yet. Amanda came up to your locker and slammed it shut. "Oh hello newbie or should I say freak bride!" She said laughing. "oh hello snob who will soon get punched in the face!" You said laughing mocking her a little.

"Oh please your weaker then a ant- she got cut off by my fist hitting her in the lip. "Ants can actually carry 10 times there weight so they aren't weak and I'm not either, I would hit you harder but I don't want to cause any trouble." You said as you walked away. Amanda's lip was bleeding but you didn't care she was talking badly about Eddie so that's what she should've expected. There was also a crowd of people watching including some kids on the basketball team.

You waited at the van for Eddie. He and Dustin got there soon after You did. You all got into Eddie's van and Eddie opened the door for you as usual and we started driving. Eddie first dropped dustin off at his house but You had to pick up my stuff from Eddie's house. While you and Eddie were on your way to his trailer you thought about what had happened with Amanda.

Then Eddie started talking, "hey so um one of my friends told me that someone had punched Amanda in the face." You got completely red in the face. "But I was most surprised when he said who did it. "Im sorry it was just she was calling you a freak and then said I was your freak bride-" you got cut off "wait you punched her because she called me a freak?" "Yes of course why else would I have punched her? For fun?" "Eddie stopped the car and kissed you without hesitation.

You didn't know weather to kiss him or not but u knew you wanted to so you did. Soon you pulled away. "I'm so sorry I just really wanted to kiss you."Eddie said. "It's ok Eddie." You said. "I wanted to too." You kissed him again but You were stopped by the noice of a honking car. Eddie quickly stepped on the gas and drove off.

You got to his trailer and grabbed your stuff Then went outside. you were waiting for Eddie to finish talking to his uncle. You looked over at max's house her bike was in the grass. You heard Eddie's door open and him walk out "sorry that took me a while. You ready to go?" He said. "Oh yea." Eddie opened the door for you and you got in. He walked over and got in too.

You drove to your house and got out you were about to open the door but Eddie got to it first. He opened the door "Goodbye sweetheart." He said. "Goodbye Ed's." You went inside. Your aunt was cooking dinner and Dustin was watching tv. "Hey y/n how was your first day?" Dustin asked turning the tv volume down. "Oh it was ok, Thanks for asking."

Later in the evening your mom got home. You and Dustin watched a show while your mom and aunt were talking in the kitchen.  It was getting late so you decided to go to your room. You turned on your Walkman and listened to your favorite mixtape. Your favorite songs were: call me by blondie, material girl by Madonna and Take on me by a-ha.