" the town "

Hunter's pov

We walk into the town to see many stands and people doing magic, people getting in an egg bus and people selling things to others " wowwwww- do you guys have a library? " I asked Emira and she replied " yessss?- Why do you ask? " with a confused look and her face. I hastily said " no reason- " and we just continued walking until we stopped by a house, Emira ran up to the house and knocked on the door, and on the other side was a girl with one big . . . braid? and a hybrid lion palisman on her shoulder. They'd both hugged and I'd kinda just stand awkwardly until Em said " oh yeah and btw that is hunter, we have to get married but I think he's gay so were going to fake it " I couldn't hear what Emira exactly said but I waved as they looked at me. Emira pointed behind me and said " oh btw Edric's gonna show you around because I'm taking Viny to the movies! " and just like she said I turned around to see " Ed!- "

Edric's pov

I got a text from Em saying to come to the town saying that I'll show Hunter around, " well this is gonna be interesting " I said to myself as I put my gem and head out to the town saying I was gonna visit a friend. Em later said to come to Viny's house and I texted her " K, btw if your taking your girlfriend I have a ton of mom's snails under my bed " and I went to Viny's house to see Hunter waving to Viny and Emira so, I creeped up behind hunter only for Emira to try to point me out and Hunter turned around saying " Ed!- " even though I didn't get to scare Hunter I booped his nose saying " hey goldie " and I heard Viny gasp and Em nod to her, all I did was glare at Em but then HUnter asked " sooo where are you taking me?- " I stopped glaring at Emira and looked at hunter saying " I guess where ever you wanna go My GoLdEn GuArD " saying this made him laugh every time, which was nice because I got to see him smile and see his cute tooth gap. We started walking away from Viny's house me telling jokes and Hunter making some of his own- most of them were really logical though and then he finally said " uh sooooo what was on the note? " I blushed a bit saying " don't worry it was something really stupid- don't worry about it " and Hunter replied with " probably not as stupid as you think but uh, do you guys have a lilbrary- I know I asked this before but you kinda never said sooo- "  " oh yeah right!- come on I'll take you there " I said grabbing his hand as we ran over to the library and I showed him Amity's secret room. I mostly just grab books for him and he'd read and I'd ask him what he's reading about and then he'd describe it a read it out loud for a while.

After an hour or two I had to tell Hunter we had to go because of Amity and Luz who are probably gonna come here soon, he was bummed but I checked out some books for him and we went to a few more places and then we had to go home, I took his books and snuck in while Em and Hunter walked through the front. 

Hunter's pov

I walked in with Emira next to me and my Uncle asked " how'd it go? " and I replied with " it was- fine I suppose. " sadly I had to act on a act but I'd be the only way the plan would work, Emira also had to act annoyed. We both went up to our rooms and as I walked into my room and took off my jacket and some other armor stuff and then saw Ed by the window, " oh uh hi Edric- thought you already dropped off the books- sorry- " I said walking over to him " y-yeah it's fine- here- uh good day- have a good day- night yeah uh bye- " he said giving me my books and sprinting out of my room ". . . what was that all about? "

WORD COUNT ISSSS: 779

Thank you guys for reading the other parts, and have a good day/night or a good afternoon