03.

the walk to the top of the mountain was awkward. he did say something here and there to reduce the awkwardness but it only increased it.

"how does it feel like to be at the top?" he shouted to the invisible audience in front of him.

i laughed, "the bottom looks amazingly small and tiny, doesn't it?"

"but it looks pretty"

"i never said it didn't, surely the bottom looks pretty."

"sorry?" he raised an eyebrow, "what context?"

i looked around with dumbfounded eyes, "the mountains? what else then?"

he did a big 'o' with his mouth, "no nothing"

the perception of what his thought was clear to me now, "no no i wasn't talking about that, the mountains, yes the mountains."

"of course"

i sat next next to him on the dry grass, taking my phone out to get some pictures of the mountain.

"your camera, wish he was here to witness it." he eyes followed the ant that struggled to walk on his leg.

"phone would work, i guess"

i smiled at him, he looked at me and stated, "let's click pictures together." honestly that caught me off gaurd.

i hesitated, "sure" .

he took the phone from my hand and run to a tree, using it's trunk as a tripod, he ran back to me, "10 seconds, let's stand there."

he grabbed my hands and stood near a tall tree, the mountains at the back providing a serene background. 3...2....1 and shutter closed, the picture was taken, his fingers intertwined with mine.

we took pictures every spots we went to. holding hands sometimes and sometimes arms around shoulders.

the sun was setting and as advised my one of the folk of the village, we went to the place where imagination meets reality. a place where nothing looks real. we sat on the grass, the sun was on it's way to go down earth or that's what it looked like for someone sitting on earth.

"hey click a picture, a selfie,of us" he shook me as he pushed and pulled me.

"fine" i placed the phone a lil higher than our faces, the phone's shadow falling on our faces, "1, 2 and 3". we smiled at the same time.

when we were watching the sun set, i felt something heavy on my shoulder. i turned, seungmin leaned on my shoulders, his hands wrapped around my arm. he seemed like a child clinging to their mother.

"minho, are you older than me?"

"1998 october"

"so you are older"

"when were you born?"

"2000"

"i see"

he sat properly, fixing his shirt, "let's continue what you started."

i rubbed the back of my neck,"what continuation?"

he approached closer, with his one step closer, i moved back one step. "shh, don't go further." he placed his finger on my lips, gently brushing them.

"oh the morning", I realised.

his hand swifted to my back, his other hand cupped my face. he bored into my eyes, lust slightly evident in them. "you want it, don't you?" he asked.

i nodded with my head.

"me too"

he joined our lips together, slowly moving them. my hands moved to his waist, grabbing it firmly, in response he moves is hands to my chest. as the kiss deepens, i feel like an non existenal creature. words wouldn't define the way i felt. his hands grabs my hair and pulls them. at this point, i don't know where my hands were going. they were too desperate to be in places of a man i barely knew.

"shall i?" he said in between the kiss, fidgeting with my button. it was dark now, without thinking much i nodded.

he unbuttoned my shirt and trailed down to my nipple and played with them with his fingers. he pulled back from the kiss and sucked onto my skin of the neck until it was purple. he sloppily kissed down to my abs, looking up at me "mind if we lay down?" . at this point, i wanted everything, the needy man inside me wanted to taste every bit of him. "sure."

i kissed him once more before laying him down on his stomach. "may i?" i asked as i grabbed his jeans by his belt. "please", he begged.

undoing his pants, i gently inserted a finger inside him, in response he moaned a sweet note.

slowly upgrading the pace, i inserted another finger. "you inside" he panted. without wasting any second, i removed the trousers off me, and slowly thrusted inside him. we both moaned in unsion. i wanted it to last forever. the warmth, how protected i felt at that moment, everything.

gradually increasing the pace, i thrusted inside him. i could hear his voice break with every thrust. "you okay?" i cooed.

"don't mind me, just don't stop, I'm close." as if this gave me a boost of confidence, i thrusted even faster. i was close too. he came before me. i could feel his body relax.

he sat on his knees, and looked at me. i knew what was to be done. i stood up. he held me by the base and licked the tip of my sensitive being. i rolled my eyes back with the contact of his tongue. he shoved it in his mouth, going in out. i grabbed his hair in pleasure.

once he was used to the size, he went even faster, driving me crazy. "i am close, i might come now. move away." but he didn't. he went even faster and within a minute, i came in his mouth. it felt extremely humiliating for me but he drank all of it and smiled at me.

he stood up and kissed my forehead,"shall we go now?"

"let's go" we dressed before we went down the hill. we held hands until we reached the village. we went to the same motel, welcomed my the same old man and went to same room.