My pet~💋

She whimpered as i pulled on her leash, the gag in her mouth making it muffled as drool dripped to the floor. The bed slowly rocked as I thrusted my fingers in and out of her dripping cunt. I kissed up her back as muffled moans escaped her lips,a silent scream coming out as i bit her should. Blood seeped from the mark, I licked it up slowly making sure she felt my Every. Single. Move. I took my fingers out and licked up the mess she made, taking time to circle her clit slowly. I smacked it suddenly as she started trying to grind against my hand.  A muffled cry erupted from her as tears rolled down her cheeks." Bad pets dont get to cum." I said smacking her ass for the 23rd time that night. She had broke every rule that i set for her and now shes being punished for it. I ripped the gag out of her mouth and growled in her ear."Scream for me." I dragged a knife down her side leaving blood to flow down the open wound, just deep enough for blood to trail her side. I licked it up while pushing the handle of the knife into her abused pussy, it easily slid in as her arousal leaked down  her thighs. " FUCK,pleasepleaseplease please please let me cum mistress!" She screamed as i pumped the handle in and out of her. "Mmmm, I love it when you beg, slut." I said moving the handle faster and gripping her throat from behind, i squeezed hard almost not allowing her to breath. She kept moaning until i pulled the knife away and then a whine escaped her swollen lips. I moved my hands up and down her side's admiring the marks that were made, bite marks,cuts, her ass was a cherry red and her pretty little pussy was puckered out and waiting to be fucked harder than before. I rolled her over,the blindfold still covering her eyes. "P-please mistress?" She cried out as i touched her thigh with the flogger. "Mmmm. Take it like a good girl and I'll CONSIDER letting you cum for me." I said running the flogger up and down her leg, she still had 10 more strikes left for breaking the rules. "Count with me" i stated landing the first strike. "One" she cried out jumping slightly. Another "two" more tears poured from her eyes as we finished the remaining 8. "Shhh,you did so good baby. Mommy is going to give you your reward now." I stated kissing down her stomach and thighs,rubbing her hips and gripping them harshly. I brought her pussy to my face, her smell driving me insane. I took a broad stroke making her gasp and pull at her restraints. My tongue grazed her clit as she grinded her hips up to meet my face. My tongue delved into her. "Fuck,you taste so good." I growled out letting my tongue go back inside her almost pulsing cunt, greedily it sucked my tongue in further hitting her g spot. I curled it rubbing circles with it when I felt her whole body shake as she exploded on my tongue, almost a full mouth full and fuuccckkk,it tasted so godamn good. I wanted her to do it again. "I want more." I growled from between her legs,setting them on my shoulders. I licked her again, this time she whimpered. I dont know how many times she can cum in a row,but i guess im about to find out. I thought as I pushed my tongue back in her,curling it again immediately hitting her g spot. I reached my hand around to play with her swollen clit as my tongue worked inside her, about 8 minutes later and she came again. I groaned out of satisfaction while sitting up and using my fingers to play with her.  I kissed up her body,all the way to her lips which i happily held in a passionate kiss. My tongue explored her mouth as hers wrapped around mine. I worked the hand that wasnt toying with her up her side, sliding it across her skin lightly. I could feel her shiver as she came again. My hands still working as one toyed with her clit and the other playing with her nipple. I kissed down her jaw as her moans echoed the room once again.  I kissed down her shoulder leaving hickeys and bite marks everywhere. "MINE" I growled feeling her cum again. She had started crying,begging me to stop. "Is it too much?" I asked looking at her. She nodded tapping my side three times. "Shit. Ok, give me just a second." I said cutting her bindings and removing the blindfold. "What happened,are you ok?" I asked hugging her tightly. She cried lightly. "Baby,talk to me,please." I said holding her face a kissing her tears and for head. After cleaning her up and having her explain that her pussy was actually bruised,it all made much more sense." No work or being up and around for the next couple of days. "Aww but I wanted to show off my new marks.." She pouted. I leaned over and whispered " I can make more baby,get some rest." And kissed her cheek. While she rested i cleaned the house. Of course getting her anything she needed when she asked.