johnny and mark

by: midnightsuh
language: english
wc: 2805

Summary:

Johnny accidentally walks in on Mark fingering himself and it awakens something in him. He wants to have sex with his little brother now. But will Mark be willing to let him?

·

Johnny wasn’t the best brother, he knew that, but he tried his best.

He was six years older than his half brother and they weren't very close, but they did spend time together when they could.

Mark, his little half brother, could be an idiot at times and it put Johnny off from him. He didn’t want to hang out with a dumb teenager who just recently started college.

Mark was 19 and Johnny was 25. They were very different from each other, their age gap was one reason for it. Sometimes Johnny didn’t get what Mark was talking about or didn’t understand a meme.

He truly was an old man in Mark’s eyes.

Both of them still lived at home with their parents but they were free to do whatever they wanted. Their parents were never really home that often anyway.

And so they did just that.

Johnny would frequently have parties in the house and Mark would sometimes party with him and his friends.

Mark got close to some of Johnny’s friends and one friend, in particular, he was extremely close to. Jung Jaehyun, a junior psychology major and one of Johnny’s closest friends.

Johnny noticed that Jaehyun would come over more often and it was always for Mark.

His best friend started dating his brother.

If he was being honest, Johnny was a bit jealous because of this.

He really wasn’t sure why but he was. He wasn’t really particularly protective of Mark but it still made his stomach turn when he thought about Jaehyun and Mark having sex.

Wait, why was he thinking about his little brother getting fucked?

Honestly, it was whatever. His brother was an adult and could make his own decisions.

“Bye Mark, it was nice to spend time with you today.” Jaehyun gave Mark a kiss on his cheek.

“Bye Jae.” Mark giggled and closed the front door as he watched Jaehyun walk off to his car.

He and Jae had just spent the day together and now he had to leave.

Johnny was sitting on the couch, eating cereal, and watching Mark.

Mark turned around and looked at his older brother.

“What?” He asked.

“Nothing. I still just think it’s weird you’re fucking one of my friends.” Johnny shoved another spoonful of his Cap’n Crunch into his mouth.

Mark just rolled his eyes at his brother.

“Not that it’s any of your business, but we haven’t even done anything like that yet. We’ve only been together for a month.” He sat on the couch next to the older man.