Not the prologue yet but a heads up.

Salutation everybody it's been a while since I was able say that as you can see I am. Back in the groove and I hope we kept my word this time so. Why not start off while I'm you know remaking and like fixing up chapters from the story's I already have set in the universe of iconic anime of this current time Demon Slayer. So yeah this through his fire by some other good sorry that I always noticed you were made like the go and they're already done. Or the person that made them basically hasn't came back to them in like a year or two. Why was like why not throw my hat into the ring Demon Slayer because that might be easier for me to do Denver f****** RWBY for God sake. Because let me tell you something close. Like make stories on this website. Have you ever had those moments where you cringed in word or like look at your own riding noticed something hated it. Yeah that was me when I looked at my Transformers story that is was my first story and I haven't done it with it so you can probably guess that things. Is going to get an overhaul so f****** majorly I'm going to punch it right into a new remake for fucksake. Well that's everything I want to say and let everybody know I made a list on how I'm going to do this.

As I said a long time ago stay safe be a good person and most importantly. Let THE CHAOS ROLL !!!!!!🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐲