Prologue

黒狐のお祭り...

In a world full of demons and Demon slayers on an everfield starry night, most people at night especially in rural Villages would be hiding and sleeping those are the ones who know the stories of the creatures that feed on human flesh. But this Village this little is very different instead of sleeping or even being as quiet as a mouse the forest Town itself seems to become alive with lights and fireworks festivities that you can only see during the festivals of major events.

Homes filled to the brim with cuisine decorations costumes and even lanterns of such variety of colors. You would think this be a place where demons would come for free food but the forest self seems to keep them out. The forest is grown with such Wisteria trees at these trees look like they've been around for quite a while. The trees themselves look so ancient that their Roots have grown so large and long that were some houses it look like the roots themselves are just part of the house. it's life itself molding to help provide shelter for these people. Men and women old and young single and taken are all out on this night the women wear masks that are pitch black with a gold colored eye in the middle the men wear Black Fox masks. Children came out in such different varieties of Yokai at the end of the sort mocking the demons and challenging them to come here as if demons do not exist at all.

But our focus is on one Specific woman As of right now. This fair woman seems to be in her late 30s, but not a single strand of gray in her hair just yet.

This Woman is currently the last of something known as the bride of a black fox. Her skin tone is an uncommon sight in this neck of the world akin to a Ghostly white color But also the fact that she is above very tall compared to everybody else near her.

[ For contacts, this woman is built like she can break a person like a toy

[ For contacts, this woman is built like she can break a person like a toy. Now imagine this wearing a Traditional Kimono]