Part 6

so in last part we hv read that purvi fall from stairs and vir was shocked...

he run towards her..she was fainted...vir pats her cheeks to wake her up but she didn't respond..he sits near her and takes her head in his lap..and again pats her cheeks..he was very tensed..

vir: [teary] ae bawri..ae bawri uth..dekh manne pareshan mt kr..uth jaa..bawari..bawri uth na..bawri..[he hugs her] tanne kuch na hoga..me hu na kuch na hone dunga..[tears were rolling down from his eyes]

his one hand was under her head..he feels something..he looks towards his hand and was again shocked..there was blood..his palm was full of blood..

vir: [loud voice] gaadi nikalo jldi..

he picked her in his arms..all the members gathered there because of the loud voice of vir..as they came they saw purvi in vir's arms..and vir was crying..tears were rolling down on his face..vir was moving towards car..

ms: [concern] ke hua viren..tu ese..or purvi ko ke hua kaha le jaa rha h ise?

vir was not in sense to hear or speak anything..he just moved outside and sat in car with purvi's head in his lap..he asked the driver to quickly take them to hospital..

in haveli:

pd: koi bataega ki kya ho rha h..manne kuch smjh na aa rha..

ms: haa batao ke hua?

servant: malkin wo choti mukhyain ji sidhiyon se gir gyi..to mukhiji unhe haspatal lekr jaa rhe h..

all were shocked listening except one..and i.e sakshi...she was happy..

pd: kese? or kab hua ye sab?

ms: abhi in sab ka waqt nhi h..chl prakashi jldi chlte h hum bhi..

mahesh: hum bhi chlte h..

all also sat in the car..and went towards hospital..

on the way..vir was trying to wake up purvi...

vir: [crying] bawri..uth..dekh manne pta h tu natak kr rhi h..itni to tanne lagi nhi hogi jitna tu manne tang kr rhi h..uth na..[but there was no use..]

soon they reached the hospital..vir made her laid on stretcher and was holding her hand tightly..he was moving with her but doctor stopped him and asked him to stay outside..

doctor: mukhiji aap yahi rukiye..hum unhe check krte h..

vir: pr me yaha na ruk sakta..usko zarurat h meri..wo na ye injection,dawaiya in sab se bhot darti h..me uske paas rahunga na to use dar na lage na..manne bhi andar aane do..

doctor: pr mukhiji aap andar nhi aa sakte..

vir: me aap logo ko bilkul pareshan na karunga..bs uske paas rahunga..aap apna kaam krte rehna..pls..

doctor: nhi mukhiji..ye nhi ho sakta..aap yahi wait kijiye hum dekhte h..

vir: aree pr..[the doctor left] 

soon all the family members also reached there..they all saw vir's condition..there were crying marks on his face...his clothes were having blood stains..

ms: viren doctor ne ke kaha? or ye sab hua kese?

vir: [sad] doctor check kr rhe h..

pd: pr hua ke tha? wo ese gir kese gyi?

savita: wo na pakka sidhiyon pr bhaag rhi hogi..bachpan se yahi aadat h uski..kitni baar mana kiya h use..

vir: na galati uski na h meri h..meri wajah se wo gir gyi..[all see him]

PURVIR: PARTITION IN PAINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें