-𝕮𝖍𝖕 27-

His legs ran slowly but still in a fast phase. Seonghwa left the room, through the hallway throbbing in pain. One of his hand was putting some pressure on his bleeding thigh. The blood was slowly blocked by the tied up cloth around it. As he was about to reach at the end of the hallway, he heard voices and movements came from the stairs beside him. The noise was getting far away and he decided to follow it along.

Stepping on the stairs, he tried to keep near the sound. He was very sure it was them. 

Seonghwa climb up the stairs when suddenly, the voices and presence disappeared. He frowned and quickly grab the handrails. Arriving up, there were no more ways to the top. He felt a wind blow from his side and turned his head. It was a door half opened. From inside, he could see the dark sky and the night wind continue to blow through the space beside the door.

He peek from the door and it was the rooftop. The surrounding was filled with silence and dim lights across the rooftop. Seonghwa slowly pushed the door and went out, seeking for anyone there. His eyes lingered across the empty rooftop.

It was suspicious for him since he heard footsteps and voices that lead him here.

Out of blue, he heard footsteps came from behind him. As fast as lighting, he turned around just to be kicked on his abdomen. He was screaming in pain as the kick was indeed deep and powerful. A man walked towards him with the same devilish smirk. It was him.

"How good are you at following people? Now you found me but cant even defeat me yet" The master laughed heartlessly. His steps got closer and closer, reaching for seonghwa who had fell on the rooftop floor, frowning in torment.

The man looked at him teasingly when he straight away stepped on seonghwa's injured thigh. The blood started to run out again causing him to groan loudly.

"I love seeing you in pain.." A smile appeared on his cruel face.

"F* you!" Seonghwa clenched his teeth and pinned his eyes on the master. Trying to think fast, he swung his right leg, trapping him to fall. A sudden growl could be heard when the man fell hardly. Seonghwa was losing his energy but he tried to keep strong.

He moved up in pain and grabbed the man's black color in such anger. "I wont forgive!" He threw a full punch on the man's face and blood started to come out from his mouth. With bloods now flowing out, the master smiled. "Oh, what are you going to do now, seonghwa?" 

The teasing look from him made seonghwa grew his rage. He now grabbed the man's neck, pressing the handheld stronger and trying to choke him. Feeling the pressure on the neck, the man started to turned pale but he pulled out a small knife from his pocket.

The master stabbed seonghwa's hand, making him fell backwards. Theres too much pain to endure now. Seonghwa was losing a lot of blood and he started to feel dizzy. The vision was becoming blurry but he tried hard to stay on focus. 

The lacerate from the stab was harrowing him. In a split second, the man stood up, wiping the blood away from his mouth. He pulled back seonghwa on his grey jacket color, making him stood up as well. His body was getting weaker at this point.

Harshly, the man dragged seonghwa to the end of the balcony. He pushed seonghwa to the half wall where the back view was just dark sky. 

"How about i throw you off this building? It must be hurt but since this will be easier...." The master grab the color harder making seonghwa lean closer to the rooftop end. Slowly and slowly, seonghwa's body was pushed to the edge and half of it already hung in the air. He could feel the air blowing across him. Looking back, seonghwa could see the city behind him. Nothing was there to help him escape.

"Goodbye Park Seonghwa... " A smirk trailed on the man's mouth as he was about to push him off the building.

PANG!

Seonghwa who were eyes closed suddenly opened his sight when a gunshot was heard near him.

He was so shocked and blood started dripping.

He was stunned when suddenly the man loosen his grab, with both eyes widen.

Now standing a part from seonghwa, seonghwa eyes were glued to the man's chest. Blood was flowing out in a circle. The man lose his balance and kneeled down, surprised and out of breath.

He turned around and in disbelief, as yeosang was standing not far from them holding a gun and shaking. 

"Kang yeosang... h-how could you..."

The master held his chest in galling and looked directly towards yeosang. The bullet was burried to his chest that made him lose a lot of blood.

"F-father..."

With a face mixed with regret and guilt, yeosang stuttered. He just shot his own dad, and traumatised.

"What h-have you done..."

The man now laid down, continue to lose blood. Seonghwa on the other side was astounded by yeosang's action. 

He stared at yeosang. The emotion on that blonde hair man was hard to be read.

He was standing there, looking at his dad dying in pain. Tears slowly dropped continuously seeing his dad's condition.

"F-father...i-im sorry..."

Sobbing in full of guilt whether he had made a right decision, he dropped the gun.

Not too long after, the man lose his sight and closed both of his eyes. Releasing his last breath, he laid down with no motion. 

"Father!"

Yeosang was sobbing in pain and tried to run towards him but it was too late. He exchanged his look to seonghwa who was still in shock.

"Yeosang... w-why did you..save me...?"

With a painful look and tears kept running down his cheek, yeosang gazed on seonghwa and ran away, shaking and in deep emotion pain. He was out of sight.

Seonghwa tried to run after him but he failed as his body was so weak at the state. Yeosang was now gone and nowhere to be seen.

"Hyung!"

A voice dashed into the rooftop. A familiar face could be seen running towards seonghwa. San was rushing up to him. He stopped when his eyes were caught by a body with bloods all around the floor. 

Trying to stay calm, he continued his way to seonghwa who looked confused and still in shocked. "Hyung, are you okay?" No words came out from seonghwa's mouth. Too much was going on inside his head.

"Lets go hyung, you need to be cured!" Seonghwa the looked at the man's lifeless body.

"Namjoon will handle it, lets get going"

With pain and blank emotion, seonghwa let san dragged him along away from that tragic scene.

----------------------------------""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""-------------------------------------

Author's note: This chapter is a bit tragic! pls keep reading to know how things will go! AND THANK U SO MUCH FOR 800 READS  <3 T^T

Side note: THE CONCEPT PHOTO WILL DROP TODAYYY IM SOOO HAPPY