𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

Beyoncé sighed as she opened the door to her new dorm, she was happy about starting college.. don't get her wrong.

But she knew she was gonna miss her mother and sister who now lived like hundreds of miles away.

When she opened the door the place was empty so she was guessing that she'd gotten here first.. luckily for her which means she gets to pick a room first.

She looked through the two rooms and decided on taking the second one which just looked way better in her perspective.

Opening up her suitcases, she decided to unpack all her stuff, while doing so she thought about her new roommate.

"I hope it's not some sort of low-key psychopath" She thought as she folded up her hoodies.

I mean obviously. Who'd want to spend the next four years of their life with some sort of weirdo.

-

By the time she finished unpacking her stuff, she decided to watch some tv in the living room.

As she was flipping through channels she saw the door handle jiggling, till the door then flew open.

A girl who looked to be around her age walked through the door, she was slightly shorter than her, had the most thickest thighs she'd seen in her entire eighteen years of living, and the most prettiest eyes she'd ever seen.. ever.

Bey you gotta get your gay ass in order, what if she don't even roll that way.

She thought to herself..

"Umm.. I guess I'mma just go" The mystery girl said with an uneasy look on her face, it was just then that Beyoncé noticed she was talking to her.

Before she could even reply the girl had already walked off in the direction of the rooms, she slapped her head with the back of her palms at her stupidity.

You see one pretty girl just one and you've lost your voice, I gotta step up my game for real.

-

It was almost seven when Beyoncé looked up at the clock, she decided to go get some dinner before bed.

She was gonna sleep early as she had classes quite early the next morning, she walked down the hall knocking on her roommate's door.

She decided to be at least civil and invite her, maybe they could just go out and get something to eat plus they needed to go grocery shopping.

"Hey" she said knocking on the door, hearing some footsteps walking in the direction of the door she stopped stepping back a bit before the door was then swung open to reveal her roommate.

She was dressed in an oversized t-shirt with some basketball shorts underneath and was sporting a messy bun, Beyoncé felt her mind closing in on her she couldn't process any words.

"I.. uhh.." Nicki stared at her confused making her speed up her words not wanting to look like a complete loser before the girl. ".. you wanna grab d-dinner with me?"

"I guess" the girl shrugged "lemme just change into something a bit more.. appropriate" she said before walking back into the room that was still a tad bit messy from all the clothes.

-

"You know I actually still don't know your name till now" Nicki said taking a bite from her pasta.

They'd decided to have dinner at a local diner not too far from the University.

"I don't know yours too" Beyoncé chuckled looking at the girl with a raised brow.

"Onika. Onika Maraj but I prefer Nicki" she said looking at the taller girl straight in the eyes.

Confidence.. she had confidence and that was the main thing Beyoncé admired about the girl.

"Ok. Nicki, I'm Beyoncé. Beyoncé Knowles" she introduced herself too.

They spent the rest of the evening getting to know each other and they wouldn't lie that they both didn't feel a little chemistry between one another even though they'd just met.

Beyoncé was shy and reserved. And Onika was confident and very charismatic. It was odd but a very great dynamic.

-

↓↓↓↓↓