Chapter 8: Nine Tails Unleashed

I started walking a bit closer, getting ready to jump in as Kabuto and my father talked.

"You again, huh?" Kabuto said.

"I know that face all too well," Father stated."And it looks like the nine tails is here as well."

"It seems that way, my lord," I said, stopping to stand next to my father with her cloak still covering her face.

"Maybe I will play with you guys a little bit. What about you, my Mysterious Serpent Assassin?" Father said as he looked at me towards the end of his comment.

"Yeah, let's have some fun, my Lord," I replied, looking at Naruto, whose eyes were red, and then at Sakura with a smirk ready to take down the pink hair weakling.

"Alright lets see who's become stronger...you or Sasuke," Father said looking at Naruto.

I narrow ed my eyes as I saw Naruto's nails scraped into the bridge as he looked down. "Give Sasuke back... You give him back!"

The three other people there then looked over at Naruto as red charka began to form around him.

"Give him back is not the correct way of saying it Naruto..." Kabuto said pushing up his glasses."Your reasoning is off... Sasuke came to us of his own free will."

"For someone who supposed to be considered a teenage and adult now. You are too obsessed with the past like a little kid who hasn't grown up yet childish chasing after someone who doesn't want you too," I commented.

"Shut up you four eyes and cloak figure! You don't understand how people really feel!" Sakura snapped.

"Your just as childish with that attitude of yours," I started. "Were people as well therefore we do understand how people feel, but unlike you were not childish we grew up," I sated.

"No your monsters who understand nothing but cold logic!" Sakura snapped.

"No it call growing up unlike you fools and because of that we understand that life full of many harshships!" I snapped as I felt father touch my shoulder signaling for me to calm down.

"If you really want to know about Sasuke," Father started as he moved his hand off my shoulder."Then I'm afraid your just going to have to force it out of me."

Father got quiet as he watched the charka continue to form around Naruto.

"If you think your up to it."

Suddenly Naruto came charging towards father and sending him flying into the trees, make me look back in the direction my father was sent flying in concern. I turn back to see Naruto growling like a wild animal.

'He just sent father flying this so was not part of our plan.'  I thought as I look at Naruto surround in the nine tailed fox charka.

"Naruto you come a long as an Jinchuriki haven't you. The power of the nine tails gets stronger and stronger," Kabuto commented.

"Oh Kabuto he still no match for us without that power," I commented.

I turned behind me to see father walking towards us with his head down and face peeling.

"Your starting to act more like a Jinchuriki aren't you boy," Father said looking up."Now I see," He said looking at the man as he started to walk forward.

"Hm?" I questioned as I watch father walking back towards us.

"That why he was chosen to be your watch dog," Father said."Seems some my experiment s came in handle after all."

'I see.' I thought looking at the man.

"Honestly the Leaf Village should be more dreadful to me," Father chuckled."Wouldn't you agree my darling test subject?"

"Test subject," Kabuto muttered. "Who exactly is this guy?" He asked.

Father then brought a hand up against his face."Years ago when I still walked amongst the fools of the Hidden Leaf Village. I sought the power of the shinboi who was not only the master of wood style, but also total control over the tail beast the first Hokage," Father said laughing."I extracted some DNA samples from the first remains and conduct ed a experiment implementing genetic components into the cells of 60 worthy children,but there bodies rejected the treatment and perished one after another. Just as I was close ing the book someone stumble onto one of my other experiment s and I was force to flee leaving my lab as it was. I thought all the test subjects had perished. I never dream there be any survivals after coming to the conculsion that only a real Senju like my past lover could achieve wood style and possibly are children," Father finish as he move his hand and his fave was back to normal.

'So that the reason he can use wood style like me.' I thought looking at the guy and then at father.

"How intreasting were looking at the end result of your work all those years ago. You can observe the fruits of your labor."

"There no question he intriguing, but I wonder more about Sasuke," Father stated. "He needs to stretch his wings maybe we can put his growth to the test putting him against Naruto here."

"What he needs is the sense knock I into him instead you should be curious on your child," I muttered slightly annoyed about his talk on Sasuke progress.

"No need Kaiya grown quite much when I saw her in the Chunin Exams and she sure to keep growing every day. Trough I should have Sasuke pay her a visit and test her skills one day."

'So father just as proud as me that good I sometimes feel Sasuke more important.'

"You don't own him!" Naruto suddenly said."Sasuke doesn't belong to you and neither does Malta even if she you daughter!" He growled as chakra continue d to form around his body. "Don't you talk about Sasuke like you own him or about Kaiya like you care about her after you abandoned her as a child especially in front of me you rottton peice of scum!" He growled as the their tail formed.

'Some one angry and needs to grow up I left because my father needs me as his light in the darkness and Sasuke cares about nothing but revenge.' I thought getting ready to protect father.

The charka around Naruto swirled around like crazy as it created a strong wind blowing around us making the trees sway. Father just smriked impressed with the power coming from Naruto.

"Roar!" Naruto let out a loud roaring ground breaking part of the bridge as charms swirled around father face making him cover his father from the wind.

"Interesting," Father commented.

Naruto then opened his mouth and let out a extreme loud growl ready to destroy my father after his comment of ownership of Sasuke and talking about me.

Chapter End!

I hope you all enjoy the eight chapter of The Rouge Senju- Serpent. As we continue of The Tenchi Bridge mission arc. In the chapter Naruto unleash the nine tails and  Orochimaru explain s about his old wood style experiment as Kiya gets prepared to protect her father. Also feel free to let me know what you think of this story so far.

Word Count: 1208