Chapter 17 [Surprise]

Billy puts down the weights and sees us walk past. He swiftly smacks my ass once again as Eddie starts to walk in the house. "Hey asshole. Quit smacking MY GIRLS ass. It's mine!" Eddie says while slamming the door. "And what are YOU gonna do about it FREAK?" Billy says while walking up to him. I try and run up to Billy but Max grabs my wrist. "Don't, he'll hit you if you try and stop him. I've learned." She says while staring at her brother. We walk up to her room and grab her money. We start walking back down the stairs when we hear banging, crashing, and glass breaking.
     I try to run down the stairs but I quickly fall on my ass. The boys hear the thud coming from the stairs and run over to me sitting down on the stairs holding my head. "Omg! Y/n, are you okay?" Eddie asks while running so sit behind me. Billy bends down "Are you okay hun?" He asks. I swiftly slap him across the face. "Why don't you fucking get it. Don't call me any damn pet names and just leave me THE FUCK ALONE BILLY!" I scream while I stand up and walk out the door, slamming the door behind me. I realize that no one was behind me and if they were i just slammed the door on them. I walk back up to the door and open it. "LETS GO YOU TWO!" I scream at Eddie and Max. They run out of the door and I see Billy standing there upset. All that can come out of my mouth is a groan before I slam the door once again.
     We drive to the mall and get some ice cream. We walk into 'Spencer's' I eye the lingerie in the back and immediately walk back, Eddie proceeds to follow me, Max looking around everywhere. "What are you looking at love?" I hear a voice say while arms snake from my back to my stomach. "You aren't supposed to see what I buy. It's a surprise." I say knowing Eddie is behind me. I know his touch like no other. "Walk off now so I can find something I like or else I'll come back without you." I say turning around to look him in the eye. He gives me a pouty face and his famous puppy dog eyes. "Eddie Munson. Walk off now before I drag you out and make sure you don't come back in until I'm done." I say dragging him to a different section of the store. I earn a groan from him while I set him in front of the band shirts. "You'll see the surprise later tonight, don't worry." I whisper into his ear. I walk back, keeping an eye on him for a few minutes.
I'm still looking at all of the options when I feel another set of hands snake around my waist, this time it wasn't Eddie. I quickly pull the hands off of me and turn around. Billy. Again? "Buying something special for me I see?" He say as I try and slap him across the face. He grabs my hand inches away from his face and keeps a tight grip. "Let go of me before I make a scene." I tell him, trying to hide the fact that he intimidates the hell out of me, he tightens his grasp around my wrist. He towers over me every time he gets close to me and it scares me. There's always been something about him that scares me. Not like Eddie. Eddie was calm and welcoming, he wanted me around. Billy just wants to take me from Eddie and then do nothing with me besides use me.
"Let go of her now asshole." I hear a voice say getting closer just as I'm about to black out and go crazy on this man. I look up and see Eddie, I immediately start to calm down. Before I can ever get let lose of Billy's grasp, Eddie lunges towards him, knocking down many shelves. "What's going on here?" One of the workers ask me while the other one tries to pull Eddie off of Billy. "The one on the ground tried to act like he was my boyfriend, and is flirting with me almost all day everyday. The one that your coworker is trying to pull off of him is my ACTUAL boyfriend." I tell them as I step forward to try and help the man get Eddie off of Billy. I reach down to try and grab Eddie's arm and try and calm him down, but as soon as I lay a finger on him, he takes one of his hands and slaps me across the face. "Ow!" I scream as I throw myself back and scoot up to a wall. Eddie immediately stops and looks to see who he just hit.
He sees me sitting against a wall, holding my eye. He immediately gets up and runs over to me. "Did I do this love?" He asks while moving my hand to see a slightly swollen eye. One of his rings had hit my cheekbone. I nod my head while starting to cry from the pain. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to, we have to get that treated honey." He says as he's wiping tears from my face. "I'm fine. Nothing a little ice won't fix." I say trying to put a smile on my face, but wincing in pain. Billy sees me hurt after fighting with the workers for a few minutes. He runs over to me as Eddie's helping me stand up. I see him walking towards me and nod my head in his direction so Eddie can see. He turns around and punches Billy in the nose, making him fall to the ground with his nose begging to bleed. Eddie gets on top of him and starts punching Billy with his ringed hands. I pick something out that I really like and immediately run over to the workers. "Can I please buy this. I'm so sorry all of this happened and I'll make these two, and myself clean everything up once they're finished."
     The worker agrees, I pay for a 2 piece red set with leg garters. "Can you keep this until we leave. I don't want my boyfriend seeing. It's a surprise." I say while laughing under my breath a little bit. "Come babe get off. I promised the workers all 3 of us would clean this place up since we destroyed it." I say while pulling Eddie off of Billy. He keeps fighting with me, but making sure not to hit me again. I lean down "The longer we take to clean this stuff up, the longer you're going to have to wait to see your surprise." I whisper into his ear. He immediately stops and steps away to reveal Billy's beaten in face. He's bloody from Eddie's rings. I lift Eddie's hands to see if he's okay. He has nothing but blood and a few scratches on him. "Good job babe, nothing but a few scratches." I say looking up at him and smirking.

**Time Skip**
     We finished cleaning up the store and started heading out the door. Max was waiting for us in the food hall, I told her to get something to eat since she didn't cause this mess. I run up to Max and grab her when I hear screaming coming from Spencer's again. We both run over to see what all of the commotion was and we see Billy and Eddie arguing over who's going to take Max home. "I CANT STAND THIS FUCKING FIGHTING WITH YOU TWO ANYMORE!" I scream at them. I grab Eddie's wrist and walk out the door. Max follows closely behind until Billy grabs the back of her shirt, choking her and throwing her to the ground. I let go of Eddie's hand and run to Max, making sure she's okay. "She's staying with us tonight Billy. Let go of her." I tell him as I pick max up off of the ground. He lets go of her and storms off, peeling out of the parking lot.
     We go home and I hide my surprise for Eddie under the kitchen sink. He never looks under there, all it is is cleaning products. "I kinda want to go home. I'm worried about my mom." Max tells me while we sit on the couch and talk "Do you want me to take you home?" Eddie asks while walking out of the bathroom. "Yes please." Max says. Eddie grabs the keys and Max grabs her things. "I'll be back darling." Eddie says while kissing me then my forehead. "Okay hun, I'm going to get a shower really quick." I say kissing him back. Once I hear them drive off I jump in the shower, shave everything, and do my hair care to keep my hair healthy. I get out of the shower and dry off. Immediately walking into the kitchen with a towel around me. I see someone sitting on the couch but I just assume it's Eddie. I grab my surprise and put it on in the bedroom. I put on my robe and wrap it around me. I walk out and see Jason. Again?

To Be Continued...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chapter 18 is gonna be either later today or tomorrow 🫶🏼
word count-1566