Park

They smile at each other and get out of the car. They quickly walk over to the swings and sit by each other. After a few minutes of just sitting and talking Simon starts to use the swing set as its purpose. "What are you doing?" Wilhelm asks, laughing slightly.
"Using the swings for what they're meant for," Simon responds. Wilhelm shakes his head and he starts to swing on the set himself. Simon smiles at him, happy to see Wilhelm happy and looks like he's just a normal teenage boy. Immature, no prince image stress, just having fun with the boy he cares so much for.
"You wanna go back to the car or do something different?" Simon asks, getting a little tired after some time. Wilhelm nodes. As Wilhelm starts to slow down he sees Simon lean back more and forward a few times then jump off the swing landing on his feet a few feet away from the swing set.
"Show off," Wilhelm says.
"You give it a try," Simon says encouragingly. Wilhelm's eyes widen slightly then smiles shyly. He leans back and forth a few times to get his momentum. Once Wilhelm jumps off rolls to the ground losing his balance after what was barely a second on his feet. Lying on his back laughing hysterically Simon comes over a little shocked and happy. He'd be concerned if his boyfriend wasn't laughing like he was. As he walked over to Wilhelm he started to laugh a little bit as well.
"Are you ok?" He still asks to be kind. He extends his hand to help Wilhelm up; before he can pull Wilhelm up when he grasps his hand he's pulled down on top of Wilhelm.
"What was that for?" Simon asks, laughing.
"For laughing and not being concerned for your boyfriend's health," Wilhelm says smiling down at Simon who was lying across Wilhelms lap horizontally. Simon sits up still in Wilhems lap, he leans down to kiss him quickly. Wilhelm decided to make it more than a peck. He puts his hand on the back of Simon's neck to bring him back down, his free hand behind him keeping him upright. Simon has one hand on Wilhems cheek the other behind him keeping him upright and giving him leverage to stay in the same position. This time the kiss is more affectionate. They end up staying like that for about a minute kissing and smiling against each other's lips. Before the wind picks up a little bit and howls slightly. They pull back and look at each other.
"Wanna head back to the car?" Simon asks.
"Yeah," Wilhelm breathes.