part 7

She looked at me and bad and shouted. "you two! You got my daughter suspended!" "Darryl. Run!" Just like that we bolted out of that class.

"HOLY MUFFINS!!" "Shhhh!" "Sorry!" We hid out in one of the small bathroom stalls. I decided we would make a plan just Incase a teacher comes in.

"Ok so one sits on the others lab cris cross and we switch shoes." "Roger that!" Darryl playfully replied.

We sat there for the whole 6th period and headed our separate ways for our last period.

After then, I texted my mom I was going over to my friends house. I walked with Darryl.

"Hey I invited George I think you know him." "Oh yeah sounds good Darryl." I remember George.

Once we got to his house George was on his front porch talking to his mom. "Ello mates." He spoke and Darryl lead us inside.

"So I have a Nintendo if y'all wanna play on it." Darryl offered "HELL YEAH!" "sounds fun."

He set up the Wii and we all started playing Mario Cart. "YAY I got 2nt place!" Darryl said with joy.

"Well I got first!" George agruded jokingly. Wile they were bickering I was planning on how to troll Darryl next round.

I got the perfect plan. I was always next to him, and always made him slip on my banana peals.

Me and George were laughing so hard to the point we had to pause the game. George almost turned blue.

Darryl was worried for George even though he was fine. After we all calmed down we decided to play truth or dare.

"You know this is a little girls game." "But it's fun Zak" Darryl wined "okay fine I'll play."

"Okay George truth or dare." "Dare." "Call your crush." "Zak- fine." He ended up calling someone named clay.

"Okay now Zak truth or dare.". "dare." "Are you gay?" The room went silent I didn't want to tell them I wasn't sure if I was.

"... Im straight." I spoke with a shake in my voice. "That's okay Zak I'll always support you!" Darryl told me

I decided to go out for fresh air, once I went out I saw a garden of flowers and I started at them in awh.

I must have been there for a while because I felt myself shiver. Then a pair of warm arms rap around my back.

"Zak, its cold out. You've been here for a while I was worried." Darryl spoke breaking the hug.

"Oh yeah sorry. "

Darryl hugged Zak again then they walked inside and fell asleep.

I have not updated this seance forever yeah uhm I've gotten better at writing