Putting down roots

An: the book is going to be in tong Yao point of view unless I say otherwise

When I woke up from my nap I asked xiao rui and cheng ge where is the nearest market so I can get the things I need and some furniture. Xiao riui said " your best friend cheng ge can take you there so when I come back from the company. You won't be by your self." I said" no need I have my own car better than Lu sichengs and can you tell madam Wang or mrs Lu that I'm back and said hi. She'll probably want to know if I finished my degrees and if so in what tell her I finished my computer science, doctor, architectural engineering, aerospace and computer engineering and law master and graduate degree and finishing my architecture degree." Little fatty said" wow sister you're a brainiac. We have 3 overachievers now Cheng ge has a degree in computer science and law from the university of Beijing china and Ming god has a degree in analytical engineering and science engineering degree from university of Maryland and Beijing china. And now you sister. Lao mao, lao k and I are the only normal computer addicted people here." Cheng ge said " when is your graduation day?" I said " next week Thursday on the 17th. Also I need to give a lecture the next day so I will stay there for two days my parents can't make it so Jin Yang and Ai Jai are coming do you guys want to come?" The team said yes and I said " okay have your bags ready since it's the off season we'll stay there for 2 weeks all on me also don't worry about the money I'm richer than your captain also cheng ge ask you mom and dad if they want to come." He said ok. He then called them and asked and they said yes. Xiao rui said we'll have a skirmish this Friday against DQ five.On Friday we won and now it's the day before we leave I tell them" xiao rui you better have packed your bags and I can see everyone else has so leave by your doors in the morning and since we are going to pick up your parents I'll drive all of you guys to the airport in pairs of three and then pick up mrs. Lu and mr. Lu and Lu yue and you cheng ge. Okay" everyone said okay. Xiao rui said I only have some clothes not all packed. I said "good thing I knew something like this would happen so I had packed for you while you were gone. " xiao rui said thank you. The next day my friends/butlers picked up the suit cases and drove them to the airport and I drove everyone there except cheng ge and now everyone is wait for cheng ge and me when we got there everyone was shocked and I told them to hold question's till we board my private jet. Then all hell broke loose .

TBC