Trauma No.2

Chapter 3

●~●

Mitsuki's Pov

●~●

Why the fuck would my baby need to text me 'SOS, check cameras' if he was not in trouble! That is what I said to Masaru, but he didn't listen, and he dismissed it as a butt dial. My baby doesn't butt dial...

Something's up...

●~●

Narrator's Pov

●~●

With Katsuki

●~●

As Katsuki was getting swept away by the pleasures of getting a "good" massage, Damian was smirking like the asshole he is, but what he was staring at was nothing like getting a real massage. He was staring at Katsuki's dick that was being 'protected' by one single piece of fabric.

"You like this, Kat?~" Damian asked as he let his hands explore Katsuki's chest. Katsuki, even if he did not know it, was moaning. He then reached his hand up to Damians shirt and gripped it tight, not letting go.
"Got a pretty strong grip there, Kat~" Damian lifted up one of Katsuki's legs and placed it on his shoulder, getting in between his legs.

Katsuki was confused. Why was this man touching him like this? This isn't how you get a massage...is it...?

Damian then leant over to Katsuki's face, seeing him lightly panting while groaning a bit as well and grinned.
"You know~" Damian then started tugging at Katsuki's shirt.
"It would feel better if you took this off~" And just like that, Damian had then ripped off Katsuki's shirt and stared down at Katsuki's slim body.

Katsuki, feeling uncomfortable, started to shift his torso ever so slightly, trying to get away from the man's stare. Damian noticed and took action, pinning down his body and smirking to him.
"Let me do all the work hun~ you just lay back and relax~"

●~●

With Mitsuki

●~●

Mitsuki's Pov

●~●

Fuck...sorry Masaru, but my baby could be in danger...

I opened up my phone and looked at my apps, searching for the one that allowed me to look at my cameras. I find it then click on it with no hesitation at all. To see...

"MY BABY!"

My son was getting...r-r-rap-...t-touched...by his sitter...

We are fucking going home...

I quickly switched to my contacts, and I find Masaru's number and click on it while packing up my stuff heading to the exit. It ringed once then twice, and then he picked up.

On Phone

🤓-Hey honey-

There is no time to explain, but our      
son is in danger!      
  Call 110! I'm going to our son -❤️‍🔥

Off Phone

●~●

Back with Katsuki

●~●

Katsuki's Pov

●~●