𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 12

❝𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄❞

"Do you have anything in your bag that she would listen to?!" Robin shouted rummaging through all of Eddie's tapes

"Do you have anything in your bag that she would listen to?!" Robin shouted rummaging through all of Eddie's tapes. You slung your bag off, tossing it on his bed before quickly unzipping it. You dumped the tapes out, your eyes searching for anything Nancy would probably listen to. "I don't know!" You shouted. Erica came running into the room, "Steve says you need to hurry!" Erica screamed, panting. "We're trying!" You shouted. All you were searching Eddie's room but the only music he had was metal and rock music. "Yeah? No shit!" Dustin yelled at Erica. "We can't find anything!" Max yelped, shuffling through the tapes in her hand. You continued to look through your tapes, "would she listen to Eurythmics?" You looked at Robin holding the tape up.

"I mean, what are you even looking for?!" Eddie looked at the both of you. "Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles? Music! We need music!" Robin held the tapes in her hand, screaming at Eddie. Eddie snatched one of the tapes from her hand, "this is music!" He screeched. "I don't have anything like that!" You panicked. You decided to go by a long shot. If Nancy did like the song or not, it was still something that could possibly save her. You snatched your walkman and the Eurythmics tape, running out of Eddie's room. "Y/n?!" Eddie screamed. You ignored him, reaching the gate in just a few seconds. "Nancy! Come on, stay with me!" Steve shouted at her. "Steve!" You screamed at him, clutching your walkman and tape in hand.

Steve looked up at you, his mouth slightly agape before his eyes landed on what was in your hand. "Toss it!" He yelled. You threw it up into the gate, hoping he would catch it and not have your walkman break into pieces on the floor. It landed in his hands, untangling the wires of the headphones. "How do you even do this?!" He shouted, panicking. "Untangle them!" You screamed back. Steve was clearly struggling. You couldn't just stand there and watch. "Screw it." You muttered to yourself, jumping onto the rope. "Y/n, what the hell are you doing?!" Eddie stood in his doorway, watching as you climbed back up the rope.

You looked at him, locking your eyes with his before looking away, pulling yourself up on the rope. "I'm coming Steve! Just hold on!" You shouted, gripping the rope as tightly as you could. "Y/n! Shit!" Eddie shouted. He ran after you, hoping to catch you in time before you fully made it through. "Nancy!" Steve shouted, still trying to wake her up white unraveling the headphones. Suddenly, just as you were about to climb through, Nancy woke up, a gasp leaving her lips. Steve dropped your walkman in an attempt to catch her. Luckily, his arms wrapped around her just in time. "Woah, woah, whoa, hey." Steve looked at her. You could feel a set of hands grab your waist, pulling you back down from the gate.