𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨

𝐀/𝐍: STYDIAS_THIAM sorry I forgot to tag you in the other chapters I had recently published. Also love your profile. ♥

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

I'm having the time of my life, we'll kind of. Lydia supposedly got bitch slapped or punched. I might have smiled, I'm kidding I'm not a bad person. Totally not crossing my fingers.

I lean on the desk next to Izzy as we look at the screen. Clary and Jace were on the sides of me and Izzy.

"How's Lydia?" Clary asks someone. I looked and saw that Alec was approaching us. I look at him up and down. He looks so fine.

"Better." Alec answers her. I look away from him back to the screen. "Magnus is doing what he can to help her, but it's bad. And the cup is definitely missing." Alec says, making Jace nod.

"So is hodge." Jace tells Alec. I look at Jace and snort. I'm telling you, he did it. It was Hodge.

"Maybe he was attacked, too." Izzy says as she opens up a screen that shows Hodge holding the cup.

"Maybe he's the one who attacked her." Clary says making for once agree with her. I knew it all along. He gave off a bad vibe.

"Hodge? No way. We've known him our entire lives. He would never do that to us." Izzy says rewinding the video. She zooms the video showing Hodge hit Lydia making her go unconscious.

"Damn, where is popcorn when you need it." I say chuckling. In the video, Hodge grabs the Cub.

"Really?" Clary asks me annoyed.

"Am I supposed to feel sorry for that bitch?" I ask her as I cross my arms. "Cause I 100% don't."

"I led him right to the Cup." Jace says frowning. I pout at his face and nod.

"Yeah you did." I told him. Clary pushes my shoulder and gives me a look to shut up. "It's pretty much your fault." I say as Clary huffs.

"We treated him like family. How could he do this to us?" Alec says in a disappointed tone. Izzy goes to another tab that shows Hodge in front of mom's body. He puts a ring on his finger.