Chapter Seven: Like a ton of bricks!

Amber's Prov:

I can't really explain in words how happy I am that Dianna and Mark are together. Any one who has ever spent time with them would know that they were meant for one another. They had this incredible chemistry when they were with one another, it was something none of us could really ignore. That's why I think we were all so shocked when they didn't end up together. But as I looked at them right now sitting by the pool, I couldn't help but smile. They really were an amazing couple who deserved to be with each other.

I felt someone sit down beside me on my chair. I looked over to see Naya smiling at me. "About time, huh?" She said to me as she pointed over to where Dianna and Mark where.

"It was about time like ten years ago. I'm glade they finally woke up and saw that." Naya laughed at my words and nodded her head.

"Yep now we only need to get one more couple hooked up and everything will be perfect." I turned my head and gave her a questionable look.

"Who do we need to set up? Kevin and Jenna?" I questioned as a huge smile broke off on my face. They have never had any chemistry really but they would make an adorable couple.

Naya shook her head at me. "No dummy you and Chord." I laughed at her words. There was no way she was being serious right now. She was probably being sarcastic about his and I's friends with benefits deal.

"Naya I told you him and I are just friends. Nothing more, nothing less." I said to her as I took a drink of my lemonade.

"Are you really that stupid Amber. Please tell me your messing around with me. You have to be messing with me because there is no way your being serious."

I shock my heads at her words, I already know where she was going with this and I really didn't want to hear it right now. I got up from my chair and walked inside into the kitchen. I needed to get another drink anyway. When I heard footsteps behind me I knew it was Naya. I shock my head knowing she was going to be coming at with a lecture.

"Hey what to know something really interesting? I have legs as well there girlfriend. Which means I am able to follow you no matter where you go. Isn't that amazing?" She said to me as she grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

"Naya please I don't want to discuss this right now. Actually I don't want to discuss this at all." I said to her as I shock her arm from off of my shoulder and walked over to the fridge.

"Okay that's fine with me. Want to know why? Because you don't need to talk at all. I will do all the talking." She walked over to where I was. " This thing between you and Chord isn't going to last. You want to know why? Because you two are already to invested in one another. You want to talk about Dianna and Mark taking forever to realize how they felt about one another, your two are no better."

"I don't know what your talking about." I said to her as I pushed past her to pour some lemonade into my cup.

"I'm talking about how you and Chord have had amazing chemistry ever since he came onto to show. You to where always with one another and always joking around. And don't think I didn't notice the way you were looking at one another back then. It was like a game of ping pong with he two of you. My eyes got tired just looking back and forth between you too." She said to me causing me to put down the lemonade I had.

I knew her words were true, well at least for me they were. I mean besides the fact that Chord was beyond hot, he was also an amazing guy, He was the first guy to ever make me feel beautiful. The first day he met me he compared me to Beyoncé, saying I had an amazing voice like her, and I was more beautiful. I remember the way he made me feel right then and there like it was yesterday. I couldn't believe a guy as hot and cute as he was, had said something like that to me. But he was just being his nice sweet self. He didn't mean it like he wanted to be with me. Why would he when he had girls more to his interest around him everyday.