Editor (pt 1)

First person pov

2:00 AM - Sunday Morning, June

I scrolled on my laptop late at night, the glare from the bright screen made my eyes throb.

While mindlessly scrolling, I found somebody looking for a video editor. "This job seems easy enough" i thought to myself while clicking on the ad

"Hey! My names (y/n), I saw that you needed an editor. Here are a couple of clips that I've edited!" I sent older clips from youtube channels i used to edit for

I closed my laptop and dozed off to sleep. Hopefully I have a response by tomorrow

5:30 AM
My alarm went off, i groaned and hit snooze then quickly checked my phone for a response. To my delight, I had gotten a reply

"Hey! I am actually in need of an editor and i think you will be great for the position! My channel is Flamingo on youtube, when do you think you could start working? :)"

I smiled at my phone, glad that my boss seemed kind.

Clicking out of that tab and opening his channel, I gasped. He was stupidly hot. But he played a childs video game for a living.

"Pfft- Fucking loser" I muttered under my breath as i scrolled through his channel and clicked on videos with idiotic thumbnails and titles.

As stupid as his content was, he was pretty funny.
After about 1 hour of binge watching his videos, I remembered his message.
"Shit!" I yelled as i hurriedly emailed him back

"Hi! Sorry for my late response, i was a bit busy. I think as soon as possible would work best for me 😊" i messaged back

"Great! Can you edit yesterday's recording?"

"Of course! My e-mail is ********"

time skip cuz idk what to put here 😈😋

October
After a couple of months being Albert's editor, we began to hit it off nicely. Every now and then, I would be invited to record a video with him and his friends.

He was so charming, everything he said seemed to be coated in sugar.

I wanted him, but of course I couldn't tell him that. Could you imagine? He's my boss.

That didn't mean I didn't get horny whenever I spoke to him. That I didn't touch myself pretending it was him, That I didn't moan his name as I reached my climaxes.

The thought that aroused me most was him masturbating to me. To me, it was one of the hottest things somebody could do. I kept that thought a fantasy for my bedroom, until one day I received a recording from Albert that was strangely long. I thought nothing of it and began to watch it through, taking mental note of what i should take out and keep in. It seemed normal, until he turned off the recording, or at least attempted to. I figured maybe he missed the button. I assumed he would just leave the room so i left the recording on as i got up to get something to drink and eat. I was about to leave my room when i heard whimpering and somebody calling my name coning from my computer. I froze, Albert? I flew to my computer and my eyes widened seeing the man tugging on his cock while pulling back on his own hair and moaning, loudly. I couldn't look away. My eyes stayed glued to the screen as i reached into my pants and began rubbing my clit. I took in every detail in the video, admiring how perfect he looked with the light glow from his computer shining on his face, highlight the beads of sweat dripping from his forehead down his face. I began to feel a knot in my stomach as i crossed my legs and began riding my hand, wishing i was on top of him. He slurred out a series of whimpers and finally arched his back from the chair and came all over his hand and thigh as i simultaneously felt my orgasm take over my entire body as my legs straightened. I was still horny thinking about how good he would make me feel, but i turned off my monitor and went to sleep, still wet thinking about the video.