.part two.

Sorry for not updating for the people who actually read my crappie stories. Soo yeah I also have like no motivation and this adhd ain't helping.

Bella pov.

My heads splitting in two, it feels like I have the worst hang over in my life. I shut the door to my truck walking up to the school door. That miraculously swong open hitting the same thing killing me "shit!" I yelled holding myself head "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see you their!" I felt ice cold hands on my own "it's fine. I should've been watching where I was going." Removing my hands from my eyes spotting beautiful honey golden eyes.

Familiar honey golden eyes...and her hair it's like "bella!"

Mike newton

I mentally groaned whipping my head around spotting Mr baby face "Hello asshole." I grumble he pouts placing a hand to my arm. "Now that's no way to treat your best friend now is it?" I yawned as I pushed his hand away "you scared the girl off with your hot breath." Turning my hill I went into the school "hey! I don't have hot breath...do I?"
------

I run my fingers through my hair spotting the different people running by the window. This class was always boring..plus I have more important things to think about. Like, how that girls elfish pale frame looked so familiar, or how she danced away from us with such grace. Maybe how her short inky black hair bounced shining even in this cloudy town.

What's her name?

How old is she?

Is she new?

Has she been here?

What's her favorite color?

Is she g-

"Mrs swan, can you answer the last question for me." I was out of my sort of daze looking up toward the front of the room spotting multiple eyes trained on me. "Yes sir..(To be or to to be you are still like a flowing river headed down stream, to be to not to be real you will blossom like the cherry trees..to be to not to be.)" He grunted pushing up his glasses "pay attention"

...

The bell rung releasing us from this hellish class. I marched out spotting my group of friends "Hey bells" Jacob popped up behind me "Jake hey. What are you doing here?" I said with a bit more emotion "oh well I was in town, and thought maybe I should visit my favorite bestfrind."

I rolled my eyes "so there are others." I raise a brow crossing my arms. He let's out a sigh "no bella that was just a joke your my only friend." I undid my arms turning "Come on puppie I need a break anyway."

.
.
.

"So..any girls that your interested in?" He questioned shoving his hands in his pockets "no, any boys your interested in?" I grinned at him. "Uh, no no none at all anyway have you heard the rumors about the cullens?" I raised a brow shaking my head. "Well they came from one of the coldest places on earth and people are saying they are all dating each other. Well except for alice." My eyes widened at the name as a memory flooded back into my mind.

"What's my name?" A girl with the same golden yellow eye's asked with such a soft husky voice. "Pixie!" I cheered happly but she shook her head clicking her tongue "no, try again isabella." I frowned pouting raising my hands "small fri?" This was a name that her brother called her that she hated to the bone. She sighed "no bella, you know my name." I pouted once more crossing my arms "guess you won't come with me to the market."

I cried hugging her leg looking up to her. "Alice" I whispered pushing my face into her legs. "Hm? I'm sorry baby I couldn't hear you."

I lifted up my hands once more "alice!" She gave me a brilliant smile before picking me up and placing me into the car.

"Bella!" Jacob yelled I was once more out of this daze looking to my worried bestfrind "huh? What's wrong." He snorted "I think you should he'd home bells you seem tired."

I need to hunt anyway "yeah yeah. I'll see you later."

---------

The air tickled my fur as I ran through the forest (woods?) Trees swong pass me as I jumped over rocks and fallen plants. What's that smell? I stopped in my tracks smelling an unfamiliar character. I turn my head looking for the cause as it got stronger and stronger. Soon I could hear footsteps that's soon stopped. I got in a crouching position ready to attack. When-

Sheeeew

a whistling noise soon stopped with and trap attaching to my arm. I growled in pain as I looked down at the arrow it was in their deep I could tell my the way it cut into my skin "Hello." A familiar chime spoke. I growled backing up as I calmed a bit looking at the small elfish female. "Pixie" my voice grumbled weak.."i see you have a bit of trouble there. Mind if I help?" No.

I didn't have a chance to speak as she pulled the arrow out my arm in one swift moment. I whined looking down at the little hole in my fur covered arm. I ran my large tongue down the the center.

Taking away the blood and any chance of infection away.

"Here let me wrap that up." I sat down to the ground letting the girl get close wrapping my arm. "So..your that werewolf that kept popping up in my visions." She whispered as she finished I could hear her loud and clear.

I only look down into her golden flaked eyes.

She placed her hand on my thick black fur slowly running her fingers through it. "What's your name?" I didn't reply only sat and felt as she pushed some fur back rubbing the flesh underneath.

She let out a sigh getting closer placing a hand to my beating chest.

A low purring escaped it she giggled placing herself in my lap and placing her head to my chest listening to the sweet out of me purring.

Rain patterned on the floor as I held Alice's hand she kept me close as we walked home. "Bella? Did you have fun today." I nodded as she picked me up placing me to her chest. Once we got inside we layed on my couch me on her chest while her hand on my back protectively.

I slowly layed back with alice on my chest placing my hand to her back protectively. Before closing my eyes as I felt soft rain start to patter on the ground around us.

----
End