C13|Fading

Y/N just looked back and fourth at the two boys in confusion, "What.." was all the blonde could mumble. Todoroki cleared his throat to break the silence and slowly moved away from Y/N. He was clearly glaring daggers at the blonde tsundere, "What are you doing here?" Y/N asked him confused obviously not expecting him to be there since he looked fine.  {A/N: There's no denying in that HA HA I'm so funny.}

Y/N looked around her, making sure there was no one else in the clinic was injured, "Who are you visiting?" She eyed Katsuki in pure curiosity. The blonde's cheeks tinted pink and looked away from the girl, breaking eye contact with her and huffed, "No one..." He mumbled, still refusing to face Y/N, "Then what are you doing here? You're not injured are you?" She frantically asks the last part, she felt concerned in someway, yet she didn't know why. But there was that electric feeling once again.

The boy shook his head no, gritting his teeth as he faked a smile, "I was forced to come here.. To check up on you." He turned back to the two but his eyes automatically landed on Y/N, "Looks like you're fine." He eyed Y/N with an unreadable expression but one glance at Todoroki, it was suddenly clear he was mad, "She's alright." Todoroki spoke up after a few seconds of silence. Well.. More like tension. 

Bakugou let out his usual Tch and rolled his eyes. He turned away from the two and walked outside without a word, slamming the door hard behind him. The next few seconds were silence it was just Y/N and Todoroki staring at the door where Bakugou had just been. The boy cleared his throat and got up to follow the other boy's action and leave. Which left Y/N dumbfounded on why there was so much tension. 

She decided to let it be and just fall asleep and rest so she could heal faster. A few hours later she woke up with a yawn, the girl got thirsty and turned to her bedside table. A glass of water and some food. She smiled, looks like someone gave her a visit while she was fast asleep. She tried to move her right arm but groaned in pain because her dumb self forgot she was injured. So she tried to reach for it with her left arm but it was just the same with the other arm.

She rolled her eyes and tried to use her water element to control it  into her mouth but it wasn't working. She made the glass shake, well the water inside it, shake. She struggled. The shaking got more intense then the glass the dropped and the water spilled onto her. "Dam." {A/N: BRO IF YOU GET THAT REFERENCE ILYSM.} She frowned. Then she felt a late reaction of electricity go through her. She looked around confused before her eyes landed on the water spilled onto her. 

Before she could think of anything, the door opened. It was Recovery girl, she rushed to the young hero's side. "Are you alright dear?" She spoke in a soft tone that always seemed to never fail to comfort kids. Y/N nodded still dumbfounded on why she felt an electricity shock. Recovery girl pulled out her handkerchief and dapped it onto where the water spilled. "Your friends are here to visit you." She smiled, Y/N just nodded once again as Recovery girl left her alone.

Then a familiar yellow head, red hair and pink hair entered. "Oh my gosh are you okay Y/N?" Ashido rushed to her side and hugged her. Y/N felt the impact to her injuries and groaned. "yep, I'm alright." She grit through her teeth. "Oh sorry." Ashido nervously chuckled and pulled away before sitting down on the chair beside her bed. The two boys approached too with concerned faces.

"Hey guys." Y/N managed to squeak out. "We got so worried!" Denki yelped which made Kirishima nod in agreement, "We thought you were gonna die." The red hair spoke in an oddly calm way, it was Denki's turn to nod in agreement. The pink girl hit the two at the back of their heads, "Don't say that!" She scolded, the two rubbed the back of their heads trying to ease the pain, "But its true!-" Denki protested. 

Ashido assembled her hand in the air again threatening to hit him again if he doesn't shut up, "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! Geez..." Denki motioned to zip his mouth and throw the key away. Y/N chuckled at her friends, "Anyway. How are you feeling?" Kirishima tried changing the subject back to Y/N. "I'm better than last time." She smiled, "Lets just hope were never gonna have to do that again." She joked.

A few minutes later of catching up, the three had to leave and let Y/N rest, "Kaminari!" Y/N called out before he could step out of the room, he turned around to the girl, "Yeah?" He curiously looked at her, "I need to talk to you, again..." Y/N looked away, she seemed like as if she was hesitant to tell Denki about it. The boy noticed it was something serious so he nodded and closed the door after the two got out.

He sat down on the chair beside her bed, "What is it?" He looked at her a bit concerned. Y/N sighed and got the courage to look at him. "My quirk... I think its fading away..." She spoke, barely a whisper, "W-what do you mean fading away?" Denki spoke, confused was scanned in his tone, "I mean, I tried using it earlier but it couldn't seem to work, instead I got electrified!" She threw her head back in frustration just by thinking about it. 

The boy tried comforting her by holding her hand in his, "You're gonna be alright, Y/N. Trust me. We'll figure this out together..." He smiled comfortingly at her, she returned back the smile but in an unsure way. After a few more minutes of talking, Denki left the room. Leaving Y/N alone with her thoughts. 

.

.

.

The person placed their hand on the doorknob after they passed by Kirishima and Ashido who just left the clinic. Before they could open it, they couldn't help but listen to what the people inside were talking about. They leaned in close and placed their ear near it, "My quirk... I think its fading away..." A girl from inside spoke. The person was shocked to hear this.

Specially because the voice was familiar to them. After a few more minutes of listening to the conversation the people were having inside, they heard shuffling and hid in a corner. Just then the door opened and revealed Denki. He seemed to have felt something because he looked around. But he let it go and shrug. The person followed Denki inside his classroom and sat down on their own chair as they continued to listen to what the blonde boy was saying.

"What took you so long? Geez.." Ashido complained, "Oh Y/N just asked me something." He shrugged. Now the person knew who was losing their quirk. Was it an advantage or a weakness? They didn't know but they weren't gonna sit around for it to reveal itself. They were gonna find out about it themselves as they found this information a theat.

.

.

.

TBC

{A/N: CLIFFHANGER?? Anyways helooo sorry for the very late upload, just recently lost a family member and I haven't been the same since. I hope you enjoyed and I want u guys to know that I am really trying my best to upload more often. Thanks for reading have a great afternoon/morning/night. |Words: 1287| I hope to see you guys on the next chapter, see you my studmuffinssss<3}