Chapter 10.

________________________

Alex stood in the abandoned sheriff station, every deputy had disappeared. Everyone in beacon hills was disappearing and the people that always saved them were running out of plans.

As for Alex, when she was asked to come down to a Poor excuse of a sheriffs station, she had hoped it was more about Noah believing them about stiles, but instead it was Scott who hard worked out a plan. A plan to give his best friend the bite in hope he won't die being pulled through a riff that Burned layers off Peter hale.

"You wanna bite stiles so you get him back through?" Alex repeated,

"it's the only way" Scott nodded.

"Trust us when we say, we have tried to think of any other way" Isaac added , as if it had to be known that he didn't agree with the idea of stiles being a werewolf.

Alex couldn't believe what she was hearing. to try and pull stiles through as a fresh beta would be almost impossible. Peter was nearly killed and he was former alpha with a scary amount of strength left over.

Peter whom was stood leaning against a wall, decided to chime into the conversation. He was forced to help in these unrealistic plans, a deal made with daughter and a nurse in exchange for fresh unburned skin.

"Just to clarify" he chimed in "are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?" He  asked

Scott nodded "With Stiles back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan. He's good at that."

Peter stopped and stared at the alpha, wondering how someone like Scott had got gifted with that power "So the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan."

Malia glared at him "You can shut up now."

"Malia, look around. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills. If they take us, Lydia will be the only one left to haunt the place" Peter argued

Scott interjected "That's why I'm the only person that's going in. Liam and Hayden will stay here with Mason. As long as somebody is left in Beacon Hills, the Wild Hunt can't move on."

"I like your plan, Scott. I really do, especially the part about turning Stiles. But it can't work." 

"I'm not one to agree with peter, but he's sort of right." Alex agreed, unfortunately "It's a 50/50 chance stiles survives the bite and it takes time to work. If he survives the bite he's a weak beta and peter barely survived the rift nevermind stiles"

"How do you know?"

"Logic. Life experience." The former alpha listed

"Liam, what are the odds that he'll get taken? What if Stiles isn't there? What if there's no Beacon Hills for you to come back to?" Peter shot questions, ones he knew had no definite answer