𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘦 𝘹 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

Childe (Tartaglia/Ajax) x Male Reader
Requested by Huwu-taowo
FATUI LORE SPOILERS
Info:
(M/n) just recently joined the fatui and Childe was put in charge of teaching them
Shorter than Childe
Fluff

_______________________________

˗ˏˋ Newbie 'ˎ˗

NEEDING money can cause people to turn to the craziest job offers. In this case, (M/n) turned to the fatui to make money and pay off his mother's medications. Did he have any idea on how to fight? Hell no, but that's whatever.

The (h/c) colored boy sat anxiously at a table located on the decks of wangshu inn. The fatui sent a letter to him saying that a harbinger would be in charge of him. (M/n) sighed and fiddled with his fingers as he was getting more and more nervous.

'What if they get mad at me for doing everything wrong?'

'What if they try to kill me when they're mad?

"What if they hate me for not knowing how to fight?'

'What if-'

"Excuse me!" a hand was waved in front of (M/n)'s face, interrupting his overthinking. Said male looked up and locked eyes with a gorgeous (not really) ginger. (M/n) stared at the other man awkwardly. "Are you perhaps..(M/n) (L/n)?" the ginger asked.

(M/n) slowly nodded, "Yeah, who's asking..?"

"Oh, my apologies comrade! I'm Tartaglia, Codename Childe, number eleven of the fatui harbingers! I'm here as your personal babysitter! Wait- that came out weirdly." the now named male exclaimed.

"What do you mean 'babysitter'?" (M/n) spoke, puzzled with the choice of word. The harbinger sat down as he answered the others question.

"Well, let me put it more simpler, I'll be in charge of you until you learn the basics and more. So think of me as a teacher or personal trainer!"

"Ah..alright."

"You're not much of a talker, huh?" Childe spoke with a grin as he watched the other male become flustered.

"I-, I guess?" an unsure reply was said, causing the other to chuckle.

"Let's go on a walk, we could try and get to know each other better then." the harbinger suggested as he got up from his seat.

"A-alright!"

The two learned that they had not much in common, but it didn't really matter to either of them. Childe also found out why (M/n) decided to join the fatui.

timeskip

It's been around 4 months now and the two fatui members have built a tight bond. (M/n) was able to open up to Childe a month after they met. Childe was cautious around (M/n) for some odd reason. He found the other male adoring.

They both learned and taught each other many things. For example, (M/n) was taught how to use a bow and a gun to help him fight. In exchange, (M/n) brought Childe out to lunch and tried to teach him how to use chopsticks. He can hold them, just can't use them👎.

Besides being cautious around (M/n), he seemed to be more protective of him as well. Was it feelings? Maybe. Or was it because he was his student who was the reason why he wakes up everyday? Who knows bitch.

Currently, Childe and (M/n) are walking around fatui headquarters as Childe waits for the other harbingers to show up for La Signora's funeral. "Y'know, I don't get why you showed up so early." (M/n) stated as he looked at the taller male.

"Me neither. Maybe it's because I thought it'd take longer for me to get here. Oh well!" Tartaglia hummed and put his hands in his pockets.

"I'm not even gonna lie, if I knew how hard being a fatui member is, I would've just became a prostitute." (M/n) sighed. "Would've been so much easier.."

"What-?!" the redhead choked on his spit from the unexpected statement that was just said to him.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind being banged my a man. Plus, prostitutes make a decent amount. I'd definitely let Pantalone bang me." the shorter male implied as he chuckled shortly after.

"No."

"What do you mean 'no'?"

"You don't want Pantalone to bang you."

"Yes I do."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Are you jealous or something? Like would you rather have me say, that I want you to bang me?" (M/n) stopped walking and placed his hand on his hip. Tartaglia's eyes widened in shock.

"Oh look at that! The other harbingers arrived! See you tomorrow!" Childe exclaimed as he jogged towards the others.

"Bitch."

a/n: i lost my writing ability☹️ I don't have rhythm anymore . I'm mad. Anyways since I suck at smut , but want to do something like kinktober, I'll just update everyday of October. If I forget to do one day, I'll post it the next day along with the other. Also do you guys want another part?
Thank you and byee ❤️

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 | 𝒙 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara