Dᴀʀᴋ Mɪʀʀo̶ʀ

NRC - Mɪʀʀo̶ʀ Cʜᴀᴍʙᴇʀ

"Click! Creek~"

"Huh?... Where am I?" M/n thought.

He squinted his eyes as a dim light filled the small, dark area he was in.

"Ah, your already awake. Wonderful," a man with a bird mask said cheerfully.

"Fuck!? Who are you!?" M/n yelped.

"Hm? Have you not fully regained consciousness? The teleportation must have addled your memories... Well, these things happen, I suppose," The man rambled.

"This is Night Raven College. It is an institution for students around the world who demonstrate a rare aptitude for magic. It is the most prestigious academy of its sort in all of Twisted Wonderland. And I am Dire Crowley. Having been entrusted with its care by the chairman, I serve as headmage,"

'Am I in a different world or something? I want to go back home...' M/n thought, 'It's best I act calmly, after all I don't know where I am or what can happen....'

"Thanks for the explanation..." M/n muttered.

"You're welcome! Now please wait with the other students who have awoken,"

M/n climbed out of what he finally realized was a coffin and stood with the other students. They were all dressed in purple and black robes with their hoods on.

M/n patted the top of my head, feeling the silky fabric. He pulled the hood forward a bit more to hide most of my face. Then he looked at the flowy sleeves, one was covering his right hand as usually, and the other...

"My hands... they're back to normal?" M/n looked at his hand with a puzzled look, oblivious to the looks other students where giving him.

"Well, now that all the students are gathered, Welcome to Night Raven Collage! I'm your headmaster Crowley,"

Crowley continued his speech about the school. None of it seemed very important to M/n at the moment.

"I will be calling role. Once your name has been called, please come up to the dark mirror to be assigned a dorm,"

"The dark mirror... Wait, isn't that the mirror that brought me here!?" M/n grumbled to himself.

Crowley continued to call the names of other students.

"M/n Sousuke,"

M/n hesitantly walked up to the floating mirror.

"State thy name"

"M/n Sousuke..."

"The nature of thy soul... seems fitting for Pomefiore,"

"Pomefiore? What kind of wierd name is that..."

M/n went back to the spot he was originally standing at, accidentally bumping shoulders with someone in the process.

"Ah, sorry," M/n apologized.

"Don't worry about it. Name's Epel Felmier,"