Problems of Heroes and My Plan

Even my mind is of undead, I have my way of thinking and I am tired mentally so I rest then someone try to Attack my summon with Arrow.

" Watch out, there are monsters near you" someone say

I don't care about them but someone attack on my summon, it's totally wrong, they don't have right to attack, I get up from my position with little annoyance in me.

" These are my Summons, they are my servants, who dare to attack them" I said loudly

I see then Ren and his party near me, I activate my sense and find the Shadow and other heroes are now here, other heroes are away from me.

" What" Ren said

While he is fighting with my Goblin Summon I use my {Aura of Despair: level 1} which scare everyone near me and the fight stop.

" He is my Summon if you fight him, it means you challenge me" I said

" What how can you summon this monster, is this your shield power" Ren said

He is not in his cool Guy mode.

He and all of his party members take a step back

I said " let's go two of you stay with me rest of you kill all monsters".

My Summons instantly go only the Goblin Rider and One Death Assassin remain.

Ren " What, you can't do this, I also want to get experience"

I said " Sooo, what"

Ren " stop them, there are not many monsters, your summon kill them all"

I said " it's your problem, I am shield hero, I have to become stronger"

Ren " but it's not right"

I don't answer, I deactivate my Aura, I pick the herbs and use my leaf shield to Modify all of herbs and store them in My Shield inventory which I find.

I forget many things from shield hero because it's so much time pass, I don't know if centuries pass

Ren " Hey, you listen, are you, answer"

His party members don't say anything but he is annoying me.

I said " Shut up" I order my summons" let's go somewhere",

I travel a good distance to not seen by Ren.

while I am going I see in a direction and say "if you want to go along miss come out or stop following me because if you don't stop I guarantee that my summons will kill you"

My Summons go in a direction while releasing killing intent and surround a tree.

A shadow come out and kneel in front of me and say " shield hero, I .."

I say " you are a shadow, one of secret unit of Queen, gathering all information about Kingdom, you are follow me to find "am I a threat to your country or not", I am right or Am I right"

Shadow " Yes shield hero but how do you know"

I said " Do you think I go in a world without getting at least some knowledge of it, I am not like those three fools"

Shadow don't say anything for sometime then say " how much you know shield hero"

I " Not much just basic like this Kingdom is Melnomarc, here the Queen have power over King, There was a Nobel in charge of kingdom while Queen is away but he die in first wave, a heroic death I listen, this kingdom don't like shield hero and Three hero church plotting something
against me"