his choice... (1)

This is a one-shot. The idea is from thunder_pupp
Go read theirs... I sobbed so hard. Anyways.
WELCOME TO A STORY THAT FUCKED ME UP BUT I RE-WRITE IT!!!!!!!! Yeah! So thunder_pupp 's story fucked be up so here we are.
Anyways
Triggers:guns, death, kidnapping, gore.
FUN! I KNOW!
ALR TIME FOR YOU TO CRY
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Wilburs POV.
I woke up from my dreadfully uncomfortable slumber , I was tied to a chair with my mouth taped shut. It was pitch black until the lights turned on, revealing a small white room. There was a white door that opened and out walked a man.... Dream...

"Hey wil, didn't expect to see you here! Oh wait I did!" Dream said, chuckling at the end before ripping the tape off my mouth. I hissed in pain. "What do you want with me!" I half yelled. "We'll get to that later. I have to grab your little friend." Dream stated leaving the room. After 5 minutes Dream walked in pushing Tommy to the ground. "Tommy!" I exclaimed. Tommy had his wrists and ankles bound together with rope. He had a few fresh bruises on his face.

Dream dragged tommy to sit a good 5 feet away from me. "So, I bet you're wondering why I have 'brought ' you both here... yeah?" Dream asked. I was only focused on trying to get out of this chair. "Calm down wil. You'll be out of the chair soon. I wanted to play a little game." Dream stated with a scary tone. "W- what kind of a game?" I ask frightened. Tommy looked up at me but sat silent before Dream continued. Dream pulled a handgun out of his satchel. My eyes widen ad he turns to face me.

" Wilbur. You get to make a choice today. I'm going to hand you this gun. You have 5 minutes. You have to either shoot yourself dead, or shoot tommy dead!" He said in a creepily excited tone. My eyes darted to meet dreams mask. "W-what?!" I exclaimed.
"I'll repeat myself. You have to shoot yourself , or shoot tommy! If i don't come back in 5 minutes and someone isn't shot, I'll kill you both!" Dream says. "How do you know I won't shoot you?" I ask. Dream walks over to me and half squares a few inches from my face. "Aim that gun ANYWHERE in my general area? I kill you both." Dream half yells before slightly backing up and beginning to untie me from the chair. He undoes tommys leg ties and arm ties. Dream puts the gun in my hand before leaving through the white door, laughing evil. It locked behind him.

"Kill me." Tommy said. "What?" I say. "Please Wilbur... please I cannot watch you does please kill me instead please." Tommy begged me. "NO! Toms no. You are only 18 years old! You have so much longer to live!" I half yelled at him. "WIL! YOUR ARE THE PRESIDENT! IM JUST A VICE! YOUR PRACTICALLY MY BROTHER... I CANT WATCH YOU DIE!" Tommy yelled as he started to cry.

3 minutes

"Tommy no. I'm killing myself okay? Don't be afraid. You will become president when I do, Tubs will be by your side!" I say trying to cheer him up a bit. "Please wil..."

2 minutes 20 seconds

"Toms..." I say before hugging him. We hug for a few seconds before I step back, placing the barrel to the side of my head. " Tommy... my little brother, when I pull the trigger I don't want you to be scared alright. Its going to look scary but ill be watching you from the afterlife. " I begin as I cry softly. Tommy was sobbing heavily.

1 minute 30 seconds

"I fucking love you toms. I am doing this because I love you and want you to stay alive." I finish as I cock the gun. Tommy clings to me in a death gripping hug. "I- I lo-love you wil-wilby. D-do you ha-have to g-go? Tommy chokes out through heavy sobs.

40 seconds

"Yes buddy... I do- i- you have to let go now okay." I say as he let's go and steps back

30 seconds

"G-goodbye w-wilby"

23 seconds

"Goodbye toms... please look away now..." I say through tears. He closes his eyes.

10

I close my eyes and grip the gun

8

I open my eyes and glance at Tommy one more time smiling painfully.

6

"Goodbye, my little brother."

3

2

I pull the trigger and a bullet is through the side of my head. I drop nearly dead. I sdcond of life left.

Tommys POV

I sat there with my eyes closed and I sobbed. I cannot believe this.

3

2

A loud bang fills the room and I open my eyes. I see blood splatter out the side of wilburs head and fly at the wall, sticking there before he falls to the ground. I see the smiling, loving look he gave me as he collapsed mostly dead on the ground. I scream a spine chilling scream terrified of the sight.

1

I ran to the body, him barley alive. I grab his hand. He squeezes it with his last strength before his heart (and pulse) stopped.

Times Up!

I screamed out painful sobs looking at the whole on the side of wilburs head, the blood mixed with other brain fluid on the wall. I hug his dead body tightly, never wanting to let go. "WHY DI- DID YOU DO I-IT!" I screamed out. The white door opened to Dream walking in. He slowly clapped his hands. "He made a choice. " dream said. "Now Tommy! You are free to go! I'll make up a story for wilburs death. But if you tell anyone about this there will be consequences!" Dream said lifting me to my feet. I looked down at my shirt to see Wilburs blood in small stains. Only making my sob harder. I look back at my older brothers dead body before leaving the white room.

-988 words-
If you want a part two... speak up!