Chapter 1

Sanzu looked at the mirror with blood on his hands and mouth, [why do I keep coughing up blood?] he thought. he washed up and heard someone knock at his door, "Haruchiyo?" it was Koko, "Yeah?" he answered, "Are you alright?" he asked, "...yeah, I'm fine" he hesitantly answered, "Well... Boss need's us for a meeting! he said that it's important!" 

"Alright!" he said, he heard him walking out. he sat down and think what to do, [I think I should go to a doctor..]. In a short while, he went to where Mikey is, Mikey asks, "Are you okay, Haru?" he grip my pants and said, "Yeah, why?" he answered, "there is blood on your lips" 

"Oh, this? this is... just... ketchup..?" he said, [fuck it!] Koko looked at Sanzu suspiciously, [Ketchup? he was in the bathroom! is he eating in the bathroom? that is... disgusting..?] Koko thought, suddenly Mikey spoke, "someone is joining our gang" and everyone was shocked. Rindou asks, "who is it?" Mikey replied, "It's Hanagaki Takemichi"

Before Takemichi could walk in, Kakucho noticed that Sanzu was pale, he gently put his hand on Sanzu who was sitting right beside him, and he whispered, "your temperature is rising, you need to rest..." but before Sanzu could speak, Mikey called his name, "Yes?" Sanzu answered, "Go take a rest" Mikey declared.

Sanzu went to his bedroom, while they continued their meeting. Sanzu fell to the floor and coughed blood again, the blood was on his hands. He walks slowly towards his bed and there he fell asleep.

__________

Sanzu woke up an hour later with blood on his hands. [Shit!] he thought, [I should go to see a doctor, but how? were fucking criminals!] Sanzu washed up and he got an idea, it was the only idea he had. 

He packs his bag and left. Koko knocked at Sanzu's room and nobody answered, this made him a bit worried, so he opened the door, but nobody was there, he got nervous and check Sanzu's closet, but nothing was inside, he noticed blood on the floor, [did he hurt himself or what?] 

Koko heard a knock, "Haruchiyo, are you in there?" Mikey spoke, [Fuck it, I should tell him...] Koko opened the door and Mikey asked, "Koko, where is Haruchiyo?" Koko gripped his pants and said, "he's not here, boss, all of his clothes are missing, which means he left us" Mikey was shocked, "he... left me..?"

"Boss?" Ran said, "What's wrong?" he asked, "Sanzu Haruchiyo has left." Anger was left in Mikey's eyes.