Dial, B💎tch

I sighed, finishing the last of the dishes, having already cleaned the kitchen of my mess from starting lunch. Drying my hands as I made my way through the house, tossing the dish rag randomly on the table.

    The other three sat out in the livingroom. Ash laid out on one couch, Fezco on the other, and Faye on the chair. She was taking a hit from a blunt, a fresh one too.

"Hey Faye, I thought of a poem just for you, my love. It goes, roses are red, violets are blue. Go take out trash, before I kill you." I grinned cheekily at her. I see the other two look back, before sharing a look with each other as she turns to me and gawps.

"Aww, I love you too." She coos. I suck my teeth at her, taking the blunt and pushing her out the chair. I couldn't help but smile, getting myself comfy in her spot as she goes for the kitchen.

"Aww, that's sweet. You two are friends now." I grinned, irked at Ash's mocking comment, inhaling deeply on the blunt.

"Watch your mouth, Sunshine." I warned. He smirked, raising a brow as I subconsciously see Fezco look between us.

"Don't call me that, Princess." I growled quietly, hoping he had forgotten that little fuckin' pet name.

"How dare you!" I fake. Fezco chuckles some, turning back in his seat as Ash tries to bite back his own.

"Y'all's is a mothafuckin' trip, man. For real." We're stopped, Faye coming into the room and gestured towards outside.

"There's like.. some guy just watching the house. He kinda looks like the guy that came to the store too." She says in her typical slow questioning voice. Ash is up in an instant, making his way across the room as Fez stands up from his spot, making his way into the dining room some.

"Y'all sit down and stay put till we get back." He instructs following out the way Ash had gone in.

"Can I like.. have my blunt back now?" Faye asks slowly. I roll my eyes, hitting on it harshly while standing up. I hold it out for her, her taking it as she makes her way around the couch Fezco was sitting on before. I lean against the back of the couch, her leaning on the back of it, right beside me as we faced the table.

    They came back in quickly, Fez making his way towards us as Ash shoved.. Cal? to the table... With a gun to his head. Oh daayuuum... I eyed Ash up and down, the way he shoved Cal along aggressively. Inhaling deeply on the blunt as I watched. Ash literally dominating over a full-grown man. And one that I despised at that.

     He swung a chair out carelessly, it clattering and slamming against the floor harshly.

"Sit the fuck down." Cal walks across the room slowly, his eyes catching mine as he sees me standing there. He watches me as he makes his way to the chair, me staring right back. It was clear it wasn't exactly a friendly look I was giving him either. His hands held up as Ash shoves him with the gun.

"So first, you come to my fuckin' job askin' all these weird ass questions like the feds. Then I find you out in front of my house. What the fuck are you doin', man?" Fez questions Cal, him finally set up in the chair.

    I take my almost glare off of Cal, not really able to help myself but go back to examining Ash. He stood threatening over Cal, pointing the gun firmly at his head, his face set and eyes showing he had full intent of using it.