𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

«•Rewritten•»

This is another rewritten version. I wasn't fond of how I wrote before... and wanted to give the story some ✧Spice✧.

So welcome to reading this!

❀—————————————✧⚜✧————————————❀

It was a night out... the stars were shining brightly yet a Lady was crying... tears were flowing down her eyes continuously... It was all because her execution day is happening tomorrow she did nothing wrong and was accused falsely of poisoning her dear younger sister: Athanasia de Alger Obelia, the lovely princess of the Empire.

She sat on the dirty floor with torn dirty clothes and messy hair and dirt scattered around her body... although she wasn't used to it she didn't mind staying there. Because although people blamed her as long as her lovely sister was alright... she would be willing to stay here.

That was the type of sibling she was... yet why would people accuse her of poisoning her younger sister? It was because people though her kindness was all just a facade... If you were all to look at her right now you would all be filled with pity looking at her.

❀—————————————✧⚜✧————————————❀

Screaming was heard out in the Capital the brunette was filled with tears wondering if her sister was alright. She looked up where the Emperor was and found her sister looking at her with happiness... 'I'm glad she's alright' she sighed in relief and was beheaded just like that...

Everyone was cheering with happiness except one little blondie... Her other sister... Ambrosia the forgotten sister of the Empire who was always with the brunette... and also Athanasia's twin younger sister. She cried in her room screaming into the pillow to let her anger and sadness out... Her revenge for her lovely older sister would be fulfilled.

And just in 10 years she won her father's trust and brought the Empire to ruins for her lovely older sister Jennette.