41

Everly Sky heart

God I'm so screwed, I'm so screwed.

I should have been smarter and less stupid. With shaky hands I pick up the third pregnancy test and turn it over so it's facing me.

Positive

Tears run down my cheeks as I drop the test on to the ground, falling to my knees I finally let it all go.

I sob into my hands uncontrollably, how could I let this happen? it's all my fault, all mine.

A knock comes from the bathroom door along with Dylan's voice, "Everly—baby what's wrong." He asks so softly that I almost didn't even hear him.

"N-nothing." I wipe my tears and get up from off the ground, picking up the test and throwing it in the trash.

"Can I come in?" He asks through the door.

"Yeah." I say after everything is situated, the door opens and in walks Dylan with a frown but it only deepens after he sees the state I'm in.

"What happened?" His voice turns from soft to hard in the matter of seconds. I shake my head, "nothing, just feeling under the weather." I assure him but he doesn't believe me.

"Did Zion do something? So help me god Everly, if he even laid a hand on— He didn't do anything." I interrupt before any ideas can go to his head.

His whole body seemed to relax after hearing my words. "So why are your eyes all puffy and red?" He asks.

I shrug, "like I said, just feeling under the weather." I said under my breath.

He nods, finally letting it go, "well I gotta go get ready since I actually graduate this year." He chirps, causing me to smile.

It's been 4 weeks since me and Zion had sex in the middle of no where and ever since then he wouldn't let me go.

We've had sex everywhere, including the counter in the kitchen. No one was home and me and Zion just couldn't make it upstairs.

It's now the day we graduate and I'm very nervous, not just because I'm going to walk across the stage but because I'm pregnant and haven't even told Zion yet.

"Get ready or Bella will kill you if we're late." We both laugh from his side comment and I nod my head before pushing him out of my room so I can change.

When the door finally closes, I close my eyes and take in a big breath.

"You'll be fine, Everly." I tell myself.

Quickly getting ready, I place my converse on instead of the heels that Bella wanted me to wear. I feel like I would trip and fall while walking on stage if I wore them.

Heels are deadly let me tell you.

"You ready?" Dylan asks from the other side of the door. "Yep." I yelled at him. I put my cap on and take a deep breath before opening the door.

"Let's go." He nods and we head downstairs where Bella and Zion have been waiting patiently.

"Finally" Bella lets out as both Dylan and I enter the living room. Zion's head lifts up, both of us making eye contact.

He smiles when he sees me and I force one which makes him falter.

He makes his way towards me and pulls me into him by the waist before leaning down next to my ear. "What's wrong cupcake?" He whispers so only I can hear.

"I forgot something upstairs, I'll be right back." Dylan runs up the stairs and I turn my attention back to Zion.

"Nothing, just nervous." He leans backwards and looks into my eyes to see if I'm lying to him which I'm technically not, I am nervous about walking across the stage.