Chapter 5

3RD PERSON POV

FLASHBACK

Outside Capital West Bank was a crowd of policemen and reporters who gathered because of a robbery case that was currently happening. Multiple hostages are held inside, scared for their lives.

Inside the bank was the robbers, who probably thinks they got this operation polished and ready to go, but unfortunately for them, they would meet their demise.

On the hands of little kids.

"Hey! Get them behind the counter!" one of the masked men pointed at another one of the robbers.

The hostages were terrified and some were hysteric. Also add the fact that the whole environment was chaotic and loud because of the alarm that kept blaring up.

"Now you've put me in a position where I gotta do something I don't want to do. Hmm?" an unmasked man said into the walkie talkie. He looks like someone in charge.

"Shit!" he exclaimed once he finally reached the lobby where his men are forcefully pushing the hostages.

Unknown to him, a little girl in a uniform and a mask that only covers the eyes is skipping behind him.

"Hey, get back with the others." the man ordered once he took notice of the little girl.

"I heard a rumor." the girl whispered.

"What? What did you say?" questioned in a demanding voice.

The little girl slowly smiled at him, "I heard a rumor that you shot your friend in the foot." she whispered to the man.

The man's eyes became misty as if entranced but it did go back to normal but there was something wrong.

He looked at his gun then turned to one of his men who was walking by. He pointed his gun at his foot and pulled the trigger.

The one who got shot screamed in pain and agony while the hostages screamed for their life.

Not even a few seconds after, someone fell from the glass ceiling. It turns out to be another kid, a boy that's also wearing a uniform and a mask. That kid immediately went after one of the robbers and bashed his head on the counter a couple of times and threw him in the window effortlessly. 

"Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives." another boy said, running in the middle of the lobby, throwing knives straight ahead which magically turned in a different direction to hit another robber.

The man who shot his men freaked out and jumped from the counter, away from the kids who just appeared out of nowhere.