1 ♡ Livestream ♡ 1

Brief Descripion~ Y/n and Nikki discuss plans while live-streaming their long walk around town, and possibly meet a few people

TW ~ Cussing, different languages at times

PG-13

FInished- July 16 2022

ˏ 𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 ˎ

A cold breeze goes through my window. I had just been playing Minecraft with one of my only friends. "Y/n honey could you come here for a minute?" Kihani called. "Yeah, I'll be right there". I jog into the kitchen to see my 4'8 grandma wobbling on a chair. "Kihani what is it you're trying to reach this time." Annoyance in my tone can be heard. "Don't you have that damn tone with me you know I'm frickin short and I need my spices!" I walk over and get her down the sugar. "Whacha makin~," I ask with a change of attitude. I don't bother staying annoyed or any other type of negative emotion around Kihani because there is the chance I'll get my arse beat. "Just getting Hazel some quark with fruit.". "Hey, can I go and hang out with Niki? Please~" Kihani just nods her head while mixing the sugar through Hazel's food. I run to get my shoes on and grab my backpack. Niki and I had planned on checking out the town while streaming. 

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

I looked around Patolli Kaffeebar, the cafe we agreed on meeting at. I soon saw a girl with light pink hair start running up to me: Niki! "Oh my god, we haven't seen each other in so long!" She says excitedly. "I know I'm so happy to see you!" I say excitedly, "who should stream?". "You go ahead I just streamed today." She responded. We then ordered our drinks and a little something to go with them. I order a ____________ with a ___________ and Niki orders a green tea with fruit yogurt bowl.

Menu_

While waiting for our food I quickly go to the restroom and put on my bag head and a large hoodie so people wouldn't be able to tell who I am

 I go to our table and start streaming. "Hey chat how are you today?" I say and Niki follows with "Hey chat!" She makes half a heart with her hand and I finish it. I soon get a call from an unknown phone number. "Hold on Niki entertain chat" She nods and starts talking to chat.