✨Action✨

After discovering the truth about everything, I Emiellia Alexis Von Empyreon  {Em-ee-lia Alexis Em-pee-rion} have decided to live my life the way I want. To all who don't that can go suck on my non existent di- ehem. But aside from that, time to start my day.

"Wake up, you need to get ready  and it's already late. Here's your water to wash up" said a maid whose name I didn't bother to remember in a mocking tone.

It's 8AM, why are you waking me up?

"Who are you and who do you think you're addressing in that tone?"

"Huh? "

"When speaking to me you bow your head because you are not worthy to look me in the face"

"I- What do you-"

"And address me as mistress or lady"

"Yes..."

"-Mistress and know your place maid. Now help me get dressed"

It seems that I've been too lenient on them for things to turn out like this and where are my other maids? I'm sure that I can't only have a single maid to serve me.

"Lady, which dress would you like to wear?"

"That one" ... said pointing at a dress.

"What style would you like to have done for your hair?"

"Just braid it"

"Any jewelry?"

"I want to wear that diamond butterfly necklace"

{In the end she wore an off the shoulder, baby blue dress that had a few diamonds scattered across its surface. I also had a single silk ribbon tied around the waist and fastened into a bow. Her hair was tied into a french braid with blue butterfly and flower pins placed into the braid in a simple yet elegant manner. The only jewelry she wore was a diamond butterfly necklace that went perfectly with her outfit. }

"I'm hungry so let's go to the kitchen and get me something to eat"

"Yes mistress"

...

"what's she doing here?" muttered an irrelevant hoe.

"how bold of her to even show her face again after what she did to Lady Sofia" exclaimed a basic bitch. {sincere apologies to all those Sofias out there}

"I know right" replied a waste of oxygen.

"How shameless" added a disgrace to the human race.

"If you're planning to say something I'd advise you to rethink who you're speaking about before a single syllable exits those filthy mouths of yours" 

"And just who am I speaking to exactly?" asked the basic bitch mockingly.

"The daughter of Grand Duke Empyreon and your mistress"

"ok an-"

"Also someone who's bedsheet is worth more than your entire life savings"

"Uhm-"

"Also someone who owns you and you're entire life"

"I-"

"that, is exactly who you're speaking to"

"I apologize for my insolence Lady Emiellia"

"Now instead of gossiping in the halls, how about you do what you're being paid for and serve me some food"

Now that is how you put people below you in their rightful place

.

.

.

Another short and shitty chapter but meh

It is what it is

I'll post more when I have the motivation

July 06, 2022| 4:00 AM