More Head-Canons (OH BABEY A TRIPLE, O H Y E A H)

I HAVE RETURNED WEEEEWOOOWEEEEWOOO
Hey y'all, time for some more head-canons! Sorry I was on an unintentional unannounced hiatus, I just didn't have any motivation for this at the time...
BUT THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY GOOD WIZARDBRAVE CONTENT RECENTLY ON BOTH WATTPAD AND AO3 SO I MUST FEED YALL.
I'm probably going to be posting mostly head-canons and memes here since one-shots aren't my strong-suit right now, though I'll still try to do some of those as well.
Anyway, enjoy!
************************************************
•When GingerBrave and Wizard first started dating, they both agreed to keep it a secret for the time being. Though they unfortunately got caught early one night while having a sweet romantic moment. Custard the 3rd came into their room while they were kissing, spooking Custard so bad he screamed, ran face-first into the wall, broke his nose AND got knocked unconscious, all in about 5 seconds. GingerBrave and Wizard had to come out after that in order to explain to the others what the hell happened.

•GingerBrave sometimes has terrible nightmares about what happened in the oven. Nobody knew about this until one night when GingerBrave and Wizard were having a slumber party. GingerBrave suddenly woke up from one of those nightmares and started crying, which then woke up Wizard, who immediately went over to comfort crumb and ask what happened. Since that incident, Wizard has promised GingerBrave that xe would try to help him as much as possible.

•Strawberry has taken advantage of now being the Third Wheel in the main trio and has now become the Ultimate Lesbian Wing-Woman, no questions asked.

•Obviously, there WAS a point in which GingerBrave and Wizard had decided to have their families meet each-other, which seemed pretty logical at first. Unfortunately GingerBrave's family happens to be consistent of White Lily, Muscle, Ninja, Pancake, Pastry, and Red Velvet, while Wizard's only direct family member is Moonlight.
You can imagine what that nights dinner went like.

•The other teens in the kingdom CONSTANTLY tease GingerBrave and Wizard about their relationship, particularly Devil and Gumball.

Okay so I don't know what else to put here so I just decided to fuck everything and pull up an incorrect quote generator. Take this as you will.

 Take this as you will