Sleepover 2

(third person's POV)

"Well now when everyone is here let's.. play Truth or dare!!" Uzui said loudly so everyone hears it. "Yeeeessss that's so-" Mitsuri started. "Too loud" Muichiro said and interrupted Mitsuri. "I'm so so sorry Muichiro-san" Mitsuri apologized.

"So what we are doing again?" Muichiro asked. "Truth and dare" Uzui said agan. "Oh-" Muichiro said and looked a pillow next to him.

"So let's get started!" Uzui said And sat down on a chair. "Can i star, can i, can i, pleaseeeee???" Makomo asked. "Sure!" Uzui said. Giyuu knew this was bad.

"Alright, Giyuu Truth or dare?" Makomo looks Giyuu."Um.. erm.. truth?" Giyuu said while looking the floor. "Hmm.. do you like someone?" Makomo asks and smile's cuz sshe knows that Giyuu likes Sabito. Giyuu looks like a tomato (yes again) "...Y..e...s....Yes.." Giyuu said slowly.

Everyone (- Muichiro and Sabito) Muichiro forgot again and Sabito blushes so he looks the wall. "Oooooo~~" Mitsuri and Shinobu said together. "Shut up, and let's move on!" Giyuu said still looking the floor.

"Alr, um.. Shinazugawa truth or dare.." Giyuu said and looked him. "Truth." Sanemi said and looked Giyuu in the eyes. "Do you love your brother?" Giyuu asks. "No i don't give a fuck about him." Sanemi said still keeping the eye contact.

Giyuu started to look pissed. Sanemi realized he messed up. Giyuu literally jumps on Sanemi and say's "love them who you still have don't wait their deaths." Sanemi is shocked about what he said and how he reacted. "alr alr let's calm down!" Uzui said and pick Giyuu up and places him on the couch. Giyuu is stilll staring Sanemi.

"Wait a second i gotta do something!" Uzui said and runs to the other room. "What's he gonna do?" Iguro asked from the corner. "How long u been here?" Sabito asks as everyone now looks at Iguro. "Okay i just continue the crying (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')" Iguro said and turned around and sits.

(7.46)

"Uzui why you were gone so long?" Tsutako asks when Uzui enters the room. "I invited new people!" Uzui says and smiles. "Who?" Giyuu asks. "It's a secret" Uzui says and sits next to Giyuu. Sabito gives him a death stare. "Okay okay you can sit here" Uzui says quickly. Sabito pretend like nothing happened.

*Knock knock* "Flamboyant they are here!" Uzui says and goes to open the door. Outside is the Kamaboko squad and..
uppermoons and Muzan
Tbc...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 410🤏😭

I'M SORRYYY!!! MY MOTIVATION DIED AND IT'S LITERALLY NIGHT SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER AND A REALLY BAD CHAPTER 🙆🙇🙆🙇🙆🙇🙆🙇

And i hope you enjoy these horrible chapters i made i remind bad grammar, Fluff? And maybe some angst with happy ending?

But ily bye!!✨🏳️‍🌈🤠

(Remember to drink water and take care of yourself<3)